Reviews for Keeping You Near
irlanda.vazquez.338 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
AWWWWW...
I WANTED A HAPPY ENDING...
irlanda.vazquez.338 chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
nova...
I WANT TO KEEP READIN YOU ARE AN AMAXING AUTHOR!
irlanda.vazquez.338 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
OH NOI!
irlanda.vazquez.338 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I love this storuyyy
irlanda.vazquez.338 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
SPARKS WHAT IS WRONG WIT YOU!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
YAYAHYA CONTINUUEEEE
Watersong77 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
woa...i just read the first one...holy crap. thats amazing...i will follow you for the rest of my life...not trying to be a stalker or anything...WOO BECAREFUL WAT U WISH FOR!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
Well, even if you're not continuing yourself, this was an awesome read! U Loved it! Rock on! You got the characterization wonderfully, and though I'm sorry my beloved fav character died a horrible death (Chiro), this was amazing! Rock on! *U*
Kqmagicgirl chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Well if you have to end a good story of in the middle then this is probably the best way to do it. I'm still gonna miss your version of the story though.
Awful and Worse chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
well i look forward to see your other stories
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
*sniffs* Another dramatic chapter! You're doing great with the plot, and I look forward to the next chapter when SOMEBODY finally realizes what Sparx is talking about. It's ironic that I'm listening to "Who Knew" by Pink as I write this review since the song ties in with the fic's theme. Anyways, keep up the good work girl! Hope you are well and that your writing is coming along as well.
Shira Tsukiko chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
dang you just let them fly off like crazy! awesome story this is oh the song a little to not over you by david archuleta . one of my favorites. if you remember the message i sent you about being sad and why thats why i like it! lol keep up the good work i cant wait to read the next chapter oh and thanks for the hug Sprxs!
LauranNarual chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Next chapter! Best Spova fan fic I've read! One of the best SRMTHFG fan fics I've read! Please update soon! And please don't get me into it and then put junk in there that only makes it stink like everyone else has done!

God bless you! :D

(I don't know what this song is, but I love Hold My Heart.)

~Lauran
pomegranate-stars chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Yay! I got a hug! :) I was just thinking of this story yesterday too, and thought to myself, "Self, maybe Sprx and Nova 4ever updated her story! I should check my email!" So I did... and lo and behold... AN UPDATE! HUZZAH! I'm super curious about what's gonna happen next and can't wait for the next chappie! :D

Love

Allie
Tapwafana1991 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
HI! so sorry i haven't updated my story in so long. my laptop got hit by a virus and we haven't been able to fix it until now. I'm itching to finish writing my story.

Anyway, so glad to see more of this awesome story! I wonder what Antauri's gonna do... The story may not have flowed well, but it's from Sparks's POV and he's slipping in and out of consiousness, so it makes sense :)

Kind of in a hurry at the moment, so I dont have time to guess the song. Oh well. I'll try for another hug next time.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »