Reviews for A Mile in His Combat Boots
Madd Jack chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
This one was great i thought it was a bit more grown up which I liked and second threw me off with the title considering the all the adventures we had with him and Artemis keep writing and I'll keep reading
Madd Jack chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Great just great keep writing these stories
NameMadd Jack chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Great but what book did they mention where here academy si
Madd Jack chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Great please find out where the academy is
LE chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
It's really nice to see someone writing about Butler before he was employed by the Fowls, just one thing though; Switzerland and Sweden are two different contries, one is populated by Swiss who speak German (at least some of them) the other by Swedes speaking Swedish. It can distract a reader quite a bit to see these kinds of errors, but with some quick research before writing in the future you should be able to avoid similar mishaps. Thanks for a good read!
HolidayBoredom chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Ooooooh, you SO need to update this. Can't believe I haven't read this before. Butler stories! Yes! Why aren't there more? Okay, I understand why you haven't updated this, but if I can struggle through my seduction scene, you can definitely finish your three (yes, I'm being hypocritical and unreasonable)! You've already done the one! Loved it. I now need more! Please?

Ellie
TexasDreamer01 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
mauled by a cougar, indeed.

*poke* you already got an outline up? *poke* *poke* well, there's no sense in keeping it to yourself! ;)

update soon,

brittney
Lli chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Not only can he fight trolls, cook five star food, and deliver witty oneliners with a perfect deadpan, he is also flipping cute. That was awesome. Poor Butler. Well, lucky Butler, but, you know.
Lli chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
I don't think I've ever read a story about Butler's mother. You're right though, between him and Juliet she probably worried herself sick. Unless, of course, I guess, she was the Butler and her husband married into the family.

At any rate, that was very sweet. Little Butler was _adorable_.
Lli chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
I would definitely play that board/computer game! And/or watch it if it were a game show.

That was classic! Mme. Ko was excellent.
Lli chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I love Butler. How can one man be so fabulous?

I wish I could write him! That was awesome, thank you. It's _so_ nice to have some good Butler back-story.
AnihyrMoonstar chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Heh heh heh. I love the simile at the beginning. Actually successfully picturing Domovoi as a baby fawn - priceless. I also adore your characterization of Madame Ko; never seen its like. (Of course, I haven't actually read a fic with her featured to any significant extent, but nonetheless I have a sneaking suspicion I'd have to look a good long time before I found one that compared.)

And then of course, poor, poor Domovoi - ouch. He's falling apart and yet still has a whole day ahead of him. Tsk, tsk. Yet, something tells me he won't be curling up for many after-hours rendezvous with pretty Swiss chicks behind Madame's back again for a long, long time. ;)

~Moonstar
Tammerly chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
all i've got is, i will be enjoying the wait for this 3-part.
Kitsune Heart chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
-blushes- Oh my. Er...I approve. The balance of innocence and lust in Butler is nice. Seems accurate for a teenage boy, really.

I really should have seen this coming, but I honestly thought it was going to be Madame Ko on the other side of the door, ready to set free a wildcat on her unsuspecting pupil.

Got to say, your idea is a lot better.
Dr.Olga chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
these are fantastic - very well written! i'm enjoying them a lot, can't wait to see what happens next :)