Reviews for Hidden Destinies
CrypticRebel chapter 2 . 8/22
T.T Another story that seems to have died before its time! T.T
More plz! ;-;
lllanimepandalll chapter 2 . 6/12
Update! The story is good but get on with the actual story! You stopped before it started. Like reading a summery of a book and loving it before the book is burned. Okay that was a bit extreme but you get it.
KazaHaru45 chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Pls update soon! I like the story and I demand you update soon? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
This is an awesome story . Can't wait to read the next chapter. Since itanaru stories are very rare. Update soon! !
Titania1796 chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
esta muy bueno actualiza pronto quieres
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
MORE I NEED MORE!
Edith47 chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
When's the next chspte
unorthodox91 chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
Please continue...inegaishimasu! Its really great so far so why stop now?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
You should totally continue this story!
When I saw that it had only two chapters I was like : what! God no you can't be serious! Where are the others!
Please continue! I can't be a beta but if you just need help with ideas I can totally do it! As long as you continue this story!
Pretty please with a cherry on top!?
PAVeY14 chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Story's good. It doesn't have alot description on the insight of the story. Making the chapter should be good too.
alesfan chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
I like where you're going with this story...a bit sad how Minato and Kushina die but I'm looking forward to the next update and reading Itachi's full reaction of meeting Naruto. As for the title I like the one you have it catchy and can relate to the story.
hiraku chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
This is a nice story..just hope that you will cont..
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Hey I just wanted to say this was a really good story, at least as far as you got. I bet you probably gave up on this years ago, but I really wish I had read it when it first came out. I am actually doing a search for a different itanaru story but this stood out and it's great. You've probably moved on. bit I just wanted to say this is good and it's a pity we neber got to see what might have been.
Willow121 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I think the idea you have for this story is really good but there isn't much for people to read and not a lot for us to give you feed back about. Most people would probably think you gave up on the story after such a long time without any new updates. I like what you have so far though. I'm also curious of whether the Uchiha Massacre will still happen and whether Naruto will know about Itachi's true purpose if it does.