Reviews for Hidden Destinies
This is an awesome story . Can't wait to read the next chapter. Since itanaru stories are very rare. Update soon! !
Titania1796 chapter 2 . 7/22
esta muy bueno actualiza pronto quieres
Edith34 chapter 2 . 3/31
When's the next chspte
unorthodox91 chapter 2 . 3/27
Please continue...inegaishimasu! Its really great so far so why stop now?
You should totally continue this story!
When I saw that it had only two chapters I was like : what! God no you can't be serious! Where are the others!
Please continue! I can't be a beta but if you just need help with ideas I can totally do it! As long as you continue this story!
Pretty please with a cherry on top!?
PAVeY14 chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Story's good. It doesn't have alot description on the insight of the story. Making the chapter should be good too.
alesfan chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
I like where you're going with this story...a bit sad how Minato and Kushina die but I'm looking forward to the next update and reading Itachi's full reaction of meeting Naruto. As for the title I like the one you have it catchy and can relate to the story.
hiraku chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
This is a nice story..just hope that you will cont..
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Hey I just wanted to say this was a really good story, at least as far as you got. I bet you probably gave up on this years ago, but I really wish I had read it when it first came out. I am actually doing a search for a different itanaru story but this stood out and it's great. You've probably moved on. bit I just wanted to say this is good and it's a pity we neber got to see what might have been.
Willow121 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I think the idea you have for this story is really good but there isn't much for people to read and not a lot for us to give you feed back about. Most people would probably think you gave up on the story after such a long time without any new updates. I like what you have so far though. I'm also curious of whether the Uchiha Massacre will still happen and whether Naruto will know about Itachi's true purpose if it does.
Sanity and Katlin chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I hope you write the next chapter soon. It has a very good plot I think from what I've read so far...

Hinatauchiha1 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Aaaawwww please update is so cute hehe naruto so little
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
would be very pleased to see one, two maybe even three more chappies to this!
FlameLover2 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
please continue, its well written