Reviews for Utter Chaos
AmaterasuOkami chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
O.O Please update soon. I will love you forever!
Wolfie231 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Bot bad you should up date
XxTERMINATEDxX chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
OMG! Moogles scare the crap outta me too.

There just soo BUH idk creepy kupo, ya i dnt like that, WHY
Valentinesbullet chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
OMG your little note about the One-Winged Angel song nearly made me piss myself, I was laughing so hard. I agree with you whole-heartedly about the song and pilot thing lol. Please update!
HaruHaruGD chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
Woo ! ! ! Great story. :) I enjoyed reading this one greatly and cannot wait for the next update! I want to read more! You are very great. :D
Invader Oceana chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
Well, it would be even better if he looked like Cid. Then you could superimpose his picture next to the Highwind and say - Hah! Final Fantasy 7 is real! Take that! - but then we would all be put in the place with nice men in pretty white coats. Oh. They're coming to give me my pills now for that reason (saying it was real). So maybe that wouldn't be good.
Sir Shirkin chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Loved it . Very nicely done, well written... yummy yaoi ;33 3
ravensandstars chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
this is really cute, please update soon!
FaiNeko chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
I enjoy read your story, thank you, I like your writing, and love Vincent too, hehe, XD. I love the cochobo reference! so cute.

By the way Happy new year!

FaiNeko
Claire Lanser chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
I LOVED THE MOOGLE THING! omg...he's scared of moogles...LOL
Shadow's Interceptor chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
Very well written. Just one thing . . . male animals don't go into heat. The male equivalent of a heat is what's called rut. Male deer, sheep, goats, and other seasonal breeders go into rut for a few months every year. And from Chao's reactions, I'd say he is most definetly in rut :)
Armae chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
Wow, well done! I've never read this kind of thing before, but what can I say, now I'm converted! ;)

You write really well, and have a great sense of humor. Even your disclaimer cracked me up: " ...Square Enix owns them. i just borrow them for a short period of time and return them in good condition..if not a little bit sticky." LOL!

I'm looking forward to an update!
demonlifehealer chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
This was so cute, plus the laydown of the rules was pretty awesome. Please update soon!
Grownups chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
I loved this! Considering I am a HUGE Vincent Valentine fangirl This was totally perect for me. Chaos in heat...That's quite a handful, I could imagine. XD
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
i love this story. you are a wonderful writer.