Reviews for Jez and Morgy: Days to Remember
hafsah zia chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I Think it was the worst story i have ever heard im sorry but completely changing the way jez and morgead meet i thought it was stupid and to predictable i mean it made no sense and why are the acting the way the did when they were besr friends without even knowing each other this story completly ruined their chemistry for me and i really wish i would not have been unfortunate enough to read it in the first place
Mrs.JezBlackthorn chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
OMG! So totes loved it! PLEASE UPDATE AND YOU'LL FIND A POT OF GOLD! :)))))
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Ah,its good! can you keep posting please? haha i legiting laughed...and now my brother is looking at me like im a moron.

soo what i said before. Keep going!
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Awwe, this chapter was cute! letting her think he forgot!
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awwwe, i though it was really cute! 3
My.Evil.Cookie chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
that was great! i love that couple! you need to update!:)
Unknown lover chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
Lol I love it! You should make a fanfic about ash and Mary Lynette! Theyre one of my favorite couples! Jez, Morgead and Ash, Mary-Lynette! And please continue this story I love it!
Kayla Ann Holt chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
Hehehe Im Irish :) & i loved these stories you gotta write more! i have always loved Jez & Morgead! :D
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
The last scene was so funny :D

I hope you EVENTUALLY update this because they're all really good.
Celene Hudor Midnight chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
hahhahaha that was AWESOME! Even tho you didn't like this chapter that much except for the last two lines, it was really good. You captured Jez and Morgead's personality perfectly. Keep up the GREAT writing.
Celene Hudor Midnight chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
WOW! THAT WAS...OH WOW! IT WASN'T RUSHED AND IT WAS PLAINED OUT PERFECTLY. CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST YOU WROTE.
Zoe Whiteraven chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Hey love the stories...
FalselyTrue chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
:D

I don't think I need to say anything else, but some people get offended at short reviews.

But still. :D

My favorites were the last two lines...poor Morgead.

Sylver
Dublinangel10 chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
This was so... cute.I really loved and Morgead are the cutest let them kiss!:)

All the chapters were brillant,I personaly loved chapter 7 because i am irish(yes 100%,me and my parents are all Dublin:))

I cant wait for the next chapter so please write it a.s.a.p

Ireland forever! Eirinn go brach!

love Holly ghra Haili
Cutie Pie chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
loved it cant waite till the next one