Reviews for The Prince and the Akira
I've read this for 3 times already, and this never gets old!
Seriously, I love it :)
MilieLitre chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I love this story ! It's cute and funny at the same time, and the situation Akira is on made me laugh.

Both Shuuji and Akira are well described. It was a pleasure to read this.
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
...you made me so happy with this. XD *hugs it*
rm chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
very cute!
ubiquitous-chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
yay loved this so much! lol, the tall girl turned out to be a short man...
Account-Deleted-022010 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
OMG this was epic xD I've never tought of the posibility of Yamapi and Akira to meet and I certainly never imagined how it would be if NEWS members got to know him xD I was really cool and very funny xD the part of the rice, when Akira calls Tego a "creature" and when Koyama hiperventilates were amazing!

I loved it!
heka chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
LOL THIS REMINDED ME SO MUCH OF OURAN'S FIRST EPISODE. HAHAHAHAHHAA

but it was very cute and sweet. xD i'm glad yamapi got a break like that - fictional or otherwise. *kicked*

cookies~
mystearicas chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was great, and even though I haven't actually watched Nobuta wo Produce episode by episode, I still loved this. :D

(stalkerish note; a BIG thank you for all of your JE fanfiction on LJ; one of my friends suggested your fics when I first got into JE, and they kind of converted me. I haven't left any comments because I don't have an account, but I love them~. Thank you!)
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
wow, this was really wonderful! i enjoyed every moment of it :) the characters are generally in-character (though i never pictured shige as grumpy, myself) and the way they interacted had me in fits of laughter throughout. a great JE-drama/manga fic!

thanks for writing!

~ceru-chan
Takara Makoto chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Aw that was cute :]

Good job!

Takara Makoto
Pineapple Demon chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh, I found this to be completely brilliant! And so well done. I think my favorite part was the description of News posing with the books. Simply priceless.
Treol chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ahah, this was epic win!

I kept expecting someone to go "Hey, isn't that Kamenashi?" xD
JangoTRON chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
i'm surprised that yamapi didn't notice that shuuji looked like kame xD
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Oh man, that was EPIC WIN. Akira and Yamapi together would be a recipe for disaster!
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
hahah! that was a fantastic story! wonderful ideas! i love it! :D