Reviews for The Prince and the Akira
MilieLitre chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I love this story ! It's cute and funny at the same time, and the situation Akira is on made me laugh.

Both Shuuji and Akira are well described. It was a pleasure to read this.
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
...you made me so happy with this. XD *hugs it*
rm chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
very cute!
ubiquitous-chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
yay loved this so much! lol, the tall girl turned out to be a short man...
Starberry-Cupcake chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
OMG this was epic xD I've never tought of the posibility of Yamapi and Akira to meet and I certainly never imagined how it would be if NEWS members got to know him xD I was really cool and very funny xD the part of the rice, when Akira calls Tego a "creature" and when Koyama hiperventilates were amazing!

I loved it!
heka chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
LOL THIS REMINDED ME SO MUCH OF OURAN'S FIRST EPISODE. HAHAHAHAHHAA

but it was very cute and sweet. xD i'm glad yamapi got a break like that - fictional or otherwise. *kicked*

cookies
midorema chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was great, and even though I haven't actually watched Nobuta wo Produce episode by episode, I still loved this. :D

(stalkerish note; a BIG thank you for all of your JE fanfiction on LJ; one of my friends suggested your fics when I first got into JE, and they kind of converted me. I haven't left any comments because I don't have an account, but I love them. Thank you!)
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
wow, this was really wonderful! i enjoyed every moment of it :) the characters are generally in-character (though i never pictured shige as grumpy, myself) and the way they interacted had me in fits of laughter throughout. a great JE-drama/manga fic!

thanks for writing!

ceru-chan
Takara Makoto chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Aw that was cute :]

Good job!

Takara Makoto
Pineapple Demon chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh, I found this to be completely brilliant! And so well done. I think my favorite part was the description of News posing with the books. Simply priceless.
Treol chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ahah, this was epic win!

I kept expecting someone to go "Hey, isn't that Kamenashi?" xD
JangoTRON chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
i'm surprised that yamapi didn't notice that shuuji looked like kame xD
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Oh man, that was EPIC WIN. Akira and Yamapi together would be a recipe for disaster!
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
hahah! that was a fantastic story! wonderful ideas! i love it! :D
Adel Mortescryche chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Very, very cute concept. I think the world would end if Yamapi and Akira actually *did* run into each other... Poor Shuuji... 0.o By the way, I'm not much into NEWS as far as general info is concerned, so... is the Kusano that Yamapi's friends with in this story an actual person, or someone you came up with for the story?