Reviews for Georgia On My Mind
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
i thought that too... i read that russia went to war with gorgia and ran to tell my grandma she said they were lies and that i shouldn't believe everything on the a few months later when i was looking at a map of europe did i actually get it.
PeachyKeen chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
lol I love Alfred! I was laughing throughout the whole thing XDDD
Niki-the-awesome chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
No! OH MY GOD I TOTALLY did that too! When I heard about it on the radio I was with my parents and I practically screamed 'RUSSIA HAS INVADED THE USA? SAY WHAT?' And then I started freaking out because, as you know, Canada is just above and we were close to the US border at the time. But my dad just laughed and told me the same thing. Georgia the country. I didn't know it WAS a country untill then...but you have to admit...Georgie shouldn't have hit him first...
MuppetSnipper chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
LOLZ So like America! Great piece of work!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
ahahaha poor guy...hahaha!~ ya they are cruel and Im sure russia was amused to no end!
WWII Historian chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Heh, I found about this incedent a few months ago when I was reading about US-Russian relations. Never realized that Georgia was a country either; I guess that's what happens when one doesn't bother to check out the full outcome of the dissolvement of the Soviet Union.

Yeah, I could definetly see this being acted out in the anime. Alfred does need to get a bigger, modern map.

Personally, I see Georgia as a male and Ukraine's boyfriend as the event strained the relations between Russia and Ukraine even more, and both countries planned to be part of the EU. And to the event itself, I will stick to England's statement that Georgia was reckless in its action, but Russia was reckless and wrong.

Auf Wiedersehen!
TaiD chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Amazing and funny story. I am in love with this fic! :D

Oh, Alfred... Watch out for this Russian!

Well, Vanya - you must keep it up! XD
AryaMetru chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I actively went searching for a fic like this one. XD Love it.
sasunarukyuubi chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I felt so stupid after that, too! I was freaking out like "WHAT THE HELL DID WE DO TO PISS RUSSIA OFF? D:" And then I found out, a couple weeks later, that there was a country called Georgia.

Oops.

I appreciate this fic so much. xD It's so awesome.
silvermoonbutterfly chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
there's a Georgia countrty...really _ aw man I didnt know XD thats a amarican for ya :DD
dogylove chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I had the same thought until my parents corected me I thought It was red dawn
LogictheTribbleAteMehBrainz chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh so true. Even I was initially confused about the whole Georgia thing... European geography fail XD
Mr. Sora Majiggers chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
-hangs head in shame- i too thought they had invaded america. XD i was all like nu i thought we were cool with the russians! XD but yeah america is epic as usual.
SovietSniper92 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
LOl that was funny! I'll be the first to admit that i hadn't heard of the country Georgia either. I only learned about last year
Daring Dashwood chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Pure. Comic. Gold.

I thought the same thing when I first heard about it; it's so like America to think that way xD

Good job~