Reviews for His True Destiny
Dan chapter 29 . 11/12/2015
Dam… this part has led me through a variety of emotions. Anger, sadness, happiness and frustration. I have to ask though, have you written any original books of your own? Because you certainly write as a skilled author. Anyways, I'll be moving on to read part three now. So far I really love your work!
Dan chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
Now you've basically confirmed that Zuri's gonna die and I am not a happy reader right now. When Nala said "For now his heart belonged to another…" it was mostly enough, but the end of the chapter just confirmed what I had aøredy figured out. Still, it's a very good story and I still love it no matter what happens
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12/2015
I'm just calling it now. You're going to kill Zuri and I don't like it. As I read I continue to hope I'm wrong, but my doubts are only growing with each chapter. Hoperfully she won't die and I'm wrong.
Ultimateblack chapter 29 . 8/2/2015
So sad... And here comes the revenge plot next... I thought that this story was a fine one, although the first was better in my opinion. On to the next book!
Ultimateblack chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
My God, why?! Just when I had warmed up to Zuri you had to go ahead and kill her. WHY?!
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
Man, poor Mansa and his family... At least Jaali is stepping up to be king of the pride! I'll read on to find out if it's good or bad... Sounds like little Kopa's got a future elsewhere!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
Boo
Tzjiun Du chapter 25 . 6/9/2014
It's gonna be the darkest story I've read...
Still, I love this story, just a little unease about the bloody scene, just a little...
caroline chapter 29 . 6/16/2013
I don't like you! You made me cry T-T
A Fan chapter 29 . 6/2/2013
Fantastic way to set the stage for the next story in the series. I'm glad Zuri will be watching over Simba and her daughter. It's nice to know that she still exists in some form, even if Simba can't see her. On to the next story!
PrincessAnime08 chapter 29 . 6/1/2013
A sad chapter but at least Zuri will be watching over them
Iheartninjago2010 chapter 29 . 6/1/2013
That was Awesome! Please post the next one soon!
PrincessAnime08 chapter 28 . 6/1/2013
At least Zira and her lionesses are banished, can't wait for the next part
thingsareweird chapter 27 . 5/28/2013
when they r older will kopa be the king of the rasheda pride and kiara queen of the pridelands. im glad simba and nal will become mates but zuri died :(. update soon.
TRON0602 chapter 27 . 5/27/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO! KOPA come back.

Damn you Mufasa. You should have done something. And no, watching does not count. They were your grandchildren. You just let them die and now Simba is going to become a shell of his former self. No more cheery, fun-loving Simba. Now it is paranoid, stern, overprotective and reserved Simba. Truthfully, Mufasa though I understand you needed Kopa to go save his mother's pride but you did not have to kill the Simba we love to do it. I HATE YOU MUFASA.

Oh almost forgot. Now that Zuri is gone. Nala will be Kiara's step-mom and Simba's new queen! If that was what you wanted Mufasa then congrats you got it. Only problem is you do not have Simba anymore. Simba died with his mate and cubs. He is now Wafu (dead). The Simba I see now is not Simba nor will he ever be Simba.

Sorry about the rant, it is just I hate seeing Mufasa as a heartless bastard. I always see him as kind and caring but to see him just let these things happen is so not like him.

Poor Eshe. I know what will happen to her. Poor thing will become just like Tani and Kovu.

Other than my ranting, I loved the chapter. Please post next one soon.