Reviews for His True Destiny
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 4 . 3/16
Man, poor Mansa and his family... At least Jaali is stepping up to be king of the pride! I'll read on to find out if it's good or bad... Sounds like little Kopa's got a future elsewhere!
Boo
Tzjiun Du chapter 25 . 6/9/2014
It's gonna be the darkest story I've read...
Still, I love this story, just a little unease about the bloody scene, just a little...
caroline chapter 29 . 6/16/2013
I don't like you! You made me cry T-T
A Fan chapter 29 . 6/2/2013
Fantastic way to set the stage for the next story in the series. I'm glad Zuri will be watching over Simba and her daughter. It's nice to know that she still exists in some form, even if Simba can't see her. On to the next story!
PrincessAnime08 chapter 29 . 6/1/2013
A sad chapter but at least Zuri will be watching over them
Iheartninjago2010 chapter 29 . 6/1/2013
That was Awesome! Please post the next one soon!
PrincessAnime08 chapter 28 . 6/1/2013
At least Zira and her lionesses are banished, can't wait for the next part
thingsareweird chapter 27 . 5/28/2013
when they r older will kopa be the king of the rasheda pride and kiara queen of the pridelands. im glad simba and nal will become mates but zuri died :(. update soon.
TRON0602 chapter 27 . 5/27/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO! KOPA come back.

Damn you Mufasa. You should have done something. And no, watching does not count. They were your grandchildren. You just let them die and now Simba is going to become a shell of his former self. No more cheery, fun-loving Simba. Now it is paranoid, stern, overprotective and reserved Simba. Truthfully, Mufasa though I understand you needed Kopa to go save his mother's pride but you did not have to kill the Simba we love to do it. I HATE YOU MUFASA.

Oh almost forgot. Now that Zuri is gone. Nala will be Kiara's step-mom and Simba's new queen! If that was what you wanted Mufasa then congrats you got it. Only problem is you do not have Simba anymore. Simba died with his mate and cubs. He is now Wafu (dead). The Simba I see now is not Simba nor will he ever be Simba.

Sorry about the rant, it is just I hate seeing Mufasa as a heartless bastard. I always see him as kind and caring but to see him just let these things happen is so not like him.

Poor Eshe. I know what will happen to her. Poor thing will become just like Tani and Kovu.

Other than my ranting, I loved the chapter. Please post next one soon.
A Fan chapter 27 . 5/26/2013
Simba should have just killed Zira! But everyone has morals I guess. I'm curious about those creatures mentioned, who seem to grow more and more mysterious every time they appear (guessing that they are humans?). Nice way to build up suspense and set the stage for the next chapter! I applaud you for ensuring that every single character still keeps their own thoughts and perspectives on the current situation (like Kopa thinking his sister is dead when she isn't). Something like that can't be easy given the length of each chapter. Excellent work on that! Looking forward to your next update!
Iheartninjago2010 chapter 27 . 5/26/2013
Awesome! Loved it! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon!
PrincessAnime08 chapter 27 . 5/26/2013
How sad, what will Kumai do with the cub and will she ever find out the truth?
kate chapter 27 . 5/26/2013
Please put up chapter 28 soon and hurry
ClockStopper chapter 27 . 5/26/2013
With this chapter this story is no longer a story, but a fanfiction. I hope you reflect upon that.