Reviews for Blue Cendrillon
powercopygirls chapter 25 . 9/17/2014
bubbles2 fanilly copyed bell i liked ypur end just like the real one! OMG OMG OMG bell2 just grew[shes10 now] i wish i had some-I GOT A GRADA IDIA!*eyes shine with happyness* bell: i like to per nose we are no longer bubbles2 &bunny3 we are now everone:POWERCOPYGIRLS! bell2: yes we well be nice commenters becuse we are copyed of heros and we well do are best to be heros! bubbles: im ther friend i meit talk of some things bubbles2: i thoghth me and bunny3 were only we had bad times bunny3: and bad ones everone:*looks back and prv comments* blossom: i well talk im ther to help with ther bad times and to comment brik: im here for blossomˇ buttercup: im here talk to punch evil do what it takes! buch: im here to do that too and for some jokes! everone: AND WE ARE THE POWERCOPYGIRLS! p.s: sorry can't help to write a story i stell liked your story BUT.. do you like mines?
bubbles2bunny3 chapter 24 . 9/17/2014
bunny3: i like it my sister barely let me see but now... i cryed im like ther were going so gerat! bubbles2 and bubbles are agueing about who looks like who bubbles said that bubbles2 looked like brat and then they argued right when those words came out and i say peten you and me we look like a powerpunkgirl hee-hee oh go on with the story oh and bells here too
bubbles2bunny3 chapter 23 . 9/17/2014
i like it i like everone! some times im so nice people use it!D'': but i love when i read i was like bubbles are you going..to...let...him ...live! but i read on and i was like YA SHE KILLED THAT EWARD! p.s: i m a copy of bubbles as a little girl but in my stort-commant that some thing was going on now i look like bubbles in powerpuffgirlZ! and i copyed a evil bunny ... read commant in lunabar story i had to re- copy becuse the ather vanish so now me and bunny3 are teens now we gerw up fast! giggles] and i m going to bell's to make a little cope she well grow fast hee-hee to find out what im saying go to lunabar's storys you well see! nice story what happen nexts?
bubbles2bunny3 chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
back on trak ya! i love the weding! and brik and blossom fanil showed up im like is blossom kindnap but i swa the thing at the end still wish you sowed it but it would get off trake but ya everone: me happy: eworld so far in story: well im making a bell2 now!
bubbles2bunny3 chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
its starting to get off trak its still cute with bell and buch and buttercup BUT this has less bubbles and boomer! and weres blossom?! were- nvm his still ther BUT everones lovety ...me:AWWWWWW CUTE but nothing but babe with thos two babe babe STUPED BABE!... im sorry but i ok with the bell and my fav cuple[bubbles & boomer] buch& buttercup is ok BUT WHALE EVER ONES LOVETY THEY DO NOTHING?! progess with everone: and... blossom and brik[not my fav fav but ok] :! plz fix this:/
bubbles2bunny3 chapter 20 . 9/17/2014
awwww bell!ˇ thanks for thatbell think BUT! i still whant to know what happens with brik and blossom and yes i know this is not about brik and blossom ther not even my fav! i just whant to know what happens betwin them all i got was [look in prv comment] plz?
bubbles2 bunny3 chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
cute cap BUT! [i ther not my fav but when older he gets smartish] i like to see some bloosom and brilk! [i can't spell his name right] but im like YA! MEGA ASWOME HAPPY ENDING !d: [capters and i menat that for bubbles and boomer!] and YA! MEGA HAPPY ENDING! [buch and buttercup] and whats up with blossom and birk?!
bubbles2bunny3 chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
i tollty saw something i been trying to comment but it would not work so brik some -alwsays says babe to blossom p.s: yes i saw the girls i even know bell shes cool... but ya brik calles blossom''babe'' but here you see he uses it in a old time way ex: blossom waks pass brik ''hey babe'' blossom turns ''don't call me that! buch and buttercup... ya ther love is ther stongty and bubbles and boomer [fav cuples] are will ther shy cuteness is what makes theam come togahther! bubbles and boomer are over the charts cute! blosssom and brik [ he rise her cuteness to..] 68 buch and butter cup... he... idk! so i well its.. its hard to tell with thos to!-
Mewkishigo98 chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Of course she was kidnapped you wrote it! But i did like this chapter and all the chapters before this .
Jess chapter 25 . 3/9/2014
Fucking loved the ending love the ppg couples ️
Jess chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
Omg do tell me blossom brick and buttercup and butch get married! PLZ! ️️️️
Jess chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
Edward is a money whore I hate his for hurting bubbles :( but awesome fan fic dude
60 seconds to fiction chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
love the story read it 16,328,910 times
FabulousRainbow chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
BEST FAN FICTION I EVER READ GOOD JOB!
Bubbsluvsboomie chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
One of my pet peeves as well -_-