Reviews for Happy Holidays!
mizqt chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
cute chapter.
Gwen xx chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
No! This is terrible! Poor Usagi and Mamoru, and just when he got the courage to confess, Usa isn't going to dump him, is she? Cos it'll be really awkward when they find out Mamoru IS her fiancee (I'm assuming he is).

Oh, good chapter though!

Can't wait until April now!
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
expect that is Mamo-Chan, I thought that you had mentioned earlier in the story that he was her prince and that she was waiting for him to remember? update son
Minerva89 chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
oh my god.. i spend my all sunday reading your story.. can't wait for the next chapter and see how our lovely cupole will handle the hall engagement thing...

greetings from Italy!

baci!
serenityselena chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
what a tangled web we have ... hope everything will clear up soon :D

good job!

cant wait for the next chapters :)
Amydali86 chapter 10 . 2/7/2010
Two questions before I review:

How many holidays are you going to feature on this fanfic? a\

After St. Patrick's Day's oneshot are you going to do an Easter one?

Now my review

I love that Mamoru starts to face his feelings about Usagi more. Also, while I would enjoy reading more about the rest of the girls' lovelives, I think that this set should just focus on Usagi and Mamoru. Maybe you can make another series of oneshots that explore the other girls' interesting loves. lol. So I am looking forward to reading more of this and I am looking forward to reading Courtesan as well. Best wishes on the stories

Amy
Serenity2012 chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
Oh, please review before Easter. Can't we make up a holiday? The "Mamoru-and-Usagi get together and stop being such bone-heads holiday"? Anyway, this chapter was great... and really sweet. This is the type of love story that those two deserve, and really speaks to how "meant to be" they are. After all they've been through, I have no doubt that they could survive the next millenia... together.

P.S. I'm glad you mentioned the part about Mamoru preferring Usagi to Sailor Moon. I feel sort of jealous for her in the stories where he's swooning over her alter-ego.

P.S.S. It's nice that Motoki found someone too. I mean I liked Reika, but I always that that she and Lita were kind of similar. It's sort of funny how Motoki is the only predominant "mortal" and yet he's the one with all the power in this situation. He's the only one who knows both Usagi's and Mamoru's secret identities. Makes for good intrigue.
mangamania chapter 10 . 2/5/2010
plz update soon and when r they getting 2gether!
fergnerd chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
URRG! (Starts pulling out hair) Will they EVER get together! Motoki better be the one making the match-making plans for St.P day, cause knowing his luck it would actually work.
Nebelflecke chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
I'm sorry,

I didn't even remembered there was a moon trip on the story LOL I'm so into the romance between usa and mamo, I like this story so much, i don't know about the senshi I think it's okay this way though, but if you think the senshi need more time with their partners it's okay :) i still am going to keep reading the story.

so...until the next chapter! good job!

p.s. I'm not a valentine's day fan either hehe
mizqt chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
so.. do we have to wait until st patrick days to get the next chapter?
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
I love the Valentine's Day chapter, can't wait for the St. Patrick's Day chapter, please update soon.
SceneStealer chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
Hey, guess what? I love you. (: When I got that message saying you couldnt update I was so sad. I didnt even know what to say in reply. But then today I'm sitting in marine biology class and I checked my phone and saw your email... It made my day. (:

As for the chapter itself, I thought it was adorable. 3 And as far as the love lives of the other senshi go, I think the balls totally in your court. If you're careful not to be too heavy handed about it I think it could be a cute addition to the story. Personally, I'd just like to keep in mind that the canon pairing of this fic is Mamo/Usa and I'd hate to miss out on chapters about them!

Thank you so much. Oh, and did I mention that ILOVEYOU?
Lady Airly chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
Great chapter as always! I don't know if I can make it to the next holiday without an update...can't we just make up a holiday in between :)

In terms of your other story ideas, I'm really interested in Sex and Love, Marriage Counseling, and My Best Friend's Hot. But I'm sure I'd like any of them.
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 10 . 2/1/2010