Reviews for Happy Holidays!
KittenCeez chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
*Holding down the down key*

I have a problem here. The chapter ended. Like...miffed...

I love this fic and it's not supposed to end! :D

KittenCeez!

xMeowx
For Eden chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
I'm loving the story. Mamoru and Usagi's relationship is very cute. Makoto's recalling Mamoru's words was awesome. Mamoru is such a sap!
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
ooh, I want to see them get together! Hopefully you will write a thanksgiving one!
mangamania chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
hw does taylor swift fit into this?

the fic isnt over yet is it, bc thats wht i thought u meant.
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
good chapter
shana elmsford chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
i love this story!

well done!
AliceElle chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
This story was amazing, it brought out all the emotions I would be feeling along with Usagi. The ending was a twist! Its not something that was expected at all, I can not wait until your next installment. I do hope you continue this. I loved the development of your characters as well, it did not go fast and you were able to go into each of their relationships with each other as friends and possible lovers. I liked how with Makato and Minako you did not just give them Motoki, but you said both of them were chasing him. Its an interesting twist compared to many authors who would just give him away to either girl.
Amydali86 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Great so far hope you update soon Happy Halloween!
sailormoon0630 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Amzaing story! :)
angel313 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
This was funny and great. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ryokanagoku chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I LOVE IT!
snoopykid chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Loved it! go for more!
Light'by'day chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
I totally enjoyed it! I laughed while reading about the cougars, and the comment on Usa not having any guests at her wedding. Too funny! I'm looking foward to the next part!
KittenCeez chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
That was a sweet chapter!

Horror movies and I don't mix...LOL

Honestly, I was expecting them to fall asleep together on the lounge...but the way you wrote that part made it seem like they are a couple unconsciously, which works really well! And totally ties in with the coffee moment! Excellent!

This fic has a fast pace, but it's moving well and working well! Great work!

KittenCeez!