Reviews for Happy Holidays!
Henna Ryans chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
I'm really enjoying your story. It has a good pace and just the right amount of sweetness. Update soon.
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Great chapter love it
KittenCeez chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
*Holding down the down key*

I have a problem here. The chapter ended. Like...miffed...

I love this fic and it's not supposed to end! :D

KittenCeez!

xMeowx
For Eden chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
I'm loving the story. Mamoru and Usagi's relationship is very cute. Makoto's recalling Mamoru's words was awesome. Mamoru is such a sap!
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
ooh, I want to see them get together! Hopefully you will write a thanksgiving one!
mangamania chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
hw does taylor swift fit into this?

the fic isnt over yet is it, bc thats wht i thought u meant.
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
good chapter
shana elmsford chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
i love this story!

well done!
AliceElle chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
This story was amazing, it brought out all the emotions I would be feeling along with Usagi. The ending was a twist! Its not something that was expected at all, I can not wait until your next installment. I do hope you continue this. I loved the development of your characters as well, it did not go fast and you were able to go into each of their relationships with each other as friends and possible lovers. I liked how with Makato and Minako you did not just give them Motoki, but you said both of them were chasing him. Its an interesting twist compared to many authors who would just give him away to either girl.
Amydali86 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Great so far hope you update soon Happy Halloween!
sailormoon0630 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Amzaing story! :)
angel313 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
This was funny and great. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ryokanagoku chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I LOVE IT!
snoopykid chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Loved it! go for more!
Light'by'day chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
I totally enjoyed it! I laughed while reading about the cougars, and the comment on Usa not having any guests at her wedding. Too funny! I'm looking foward to the next part!
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »