Reviews for Happy Holidays!
angeljme chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
this chapter kinda broke my heart... i mean, usa kissing someone she just met on that day... low
mooniesere chapter 17 . 11/1/2011
I am soo in love with this storyy! I absolutely love the plot, cant wait till the Moon/Mask secret is outt! this is just my opinion but i think mamoru should tell usagi about being cape boy.. but well, never doubt your talent.. and i mean never EVER!

lOVE,

SereneS

(p.s. ive got ya on story alert, so ya can expect a new review as soon as the next chpt is up! huugeee fan SereneS here! -)
Van Radio chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
This is a fantastic story and I am hoping that you will pretty please finish this story. I absolutely love how you changed some ideas from Sailor Moon, but still managed to keep true to its spirit.

Anywhos, please update. It's bloody brilliant.
LBricker88 chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
hey just thought that i would let you know that i love this story! i am really looking forward to when they realize who they really are! looking forward to reading from you soon!

Blessing,

Lyndsay B.
xFlipJamsx chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
please update soon i would like to know what happens.
dori-tori chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
sry for the short review but please update!

xx dori-tori
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
*sigh* Amazingg! Please, please update...this story is one of my all time favorites! ]] Ja ne and can't wait to read more AWESOME new chappies. xo

~Rose~
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
LOVEEE it! Please keep updating and can't wait to read more! Onward to the next chappie...*fist punch* so going to read all of this story! Yayyy (lol). Ja ne and good luck! ]] xo

~Rose~
kireisnowtenshi chapter 17 . 12/7/2010
I'm dyyyyyiiiinnnngggg for them to figure it out already!
mangamania chapter 17 . 12/6/2010
they do know she's the princess right?
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 17 . 12/6/2010
Great chapter
snoopykid chapter 17 . 12/6/2010
loving it!
mizqt chapter 17 . 12/5/2010
update soon
Nebelflecke chapter 17 . 12/5/2010
No, thank you for posting. Now that I'm a writer as well and I'm posting my own story I know how hard can be sometimes, so, I really appreciate that you still have us your followers and readers in mind. I loved the chapter, and hopefully we can read a new chapter soon ;)

Happy Holidays dolldace :)
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 17 . 12/5/2010
Great chapter I was missing this :-)
269 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »