Reviews for Happy Holidays!
snoopykid chapter 16 . 11/4/2010
love it!
ashling-chan chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
I now have a delighful image of usagi in mamo-chans clothing tee hee... Good pacing- not too fast, not too slow :)
ashling-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Liking the start to this story! It's so true that good SM Halloween fics are hard to find- keep the chapters coming :D
angel313 chapter 16 . 11/4/2010
This is good. I like it.
Jenbunny chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
I loved it! Can't wait for more _ ... I feel so sorry for Mamo/Usa though :( they love each other so very much and right now Usa thinks she's going to have to marry this Earth prince she doesn't even know ... of course that is Mamoru, but she doesn't know it. Anyway, love love love!
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
woo! Update Soon!
Nebelflecke chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
I LOVED IT! it was soo worth the wait :) I know, now that i'm writing a story I know life happens and sometimes is hard to keep up, but i really appreciate you took the time to write this and post it for us, I hope to read an update soon :) thank you once again.
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 15 . 9/28/2010
whens the next holiday i pretty sure thers been a lot in a year awesome story
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 15 . 9/17/2010
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh it's sooooooooo goood! hope you update again really soon
dori-tori chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
cute. good one. filler upper with more serena and darien..well liked

sry i havent reviewd sooner ive been busy

anyways

xx dori-tori
mizqt chapter 15 . 9/8/2010
looking forward to next chapter.. please dont keep me waiting
Jenbunny chapter 15 . 9/8/2010
I just found this story last night and fell in love with it. I've spent all day today so far reading/catching up with everything _. Like I said, I really really love it so far and I can't wait until a new update, though I can be patient don't worry :P Anyway, I really really hope that things turn out ok with these two ... poor things, all this worry and they really don't have anything to worry about if they'd just talk and get things out in the open and stuff. Anyway, love the story! I am adding it to my favorites lists!
madorno81 chapter 15 . 9/7/2010
love love the story cant wait to see what happens when they both leanr about each other with the earth prince being darien/mamoru update soon :)
claireylee824 chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
This is absolutely amazing. I'm really anxious for when Mamoru and Usagi find out about each other. I love this! Please update soon.
shana elmsford chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
put the line thing back in the chapters

its easy to read