Reviews for The Resolution
shevie314 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Plz plz plz post sOon :( i love it so far :) 3
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is incredibly powerful with the flashbacks and her panic and fear and desperation to be in control again...and knowledge that she has lost control over this thing meant to give her control. Nicely done, there. Nice job with quiet-supportive-Tony; this is perfectly him when the situation requires this kind of response. I feel like the story ends rather abruptly after she breaks down...like it doesn't follow through on the fact that this is certainly not over-not the control issues, not the flashbacks, not the panic-at this point, even if she does have a night's reprieve, and while Tony's support makes sense and works for me, and while him dreaming and wondering and fearing more of the hints of what she may have endured makes sense, I can't imagine Tony is well-versed enough to know one of the most common triggers for/roots of the control-based nature of disordered eating. I guess I just wanted the last six lines to be the last 18...to give just a little more in order to flesh out the connection and communication between them. It needed a little more, for me, to get to that conclusion. The last line, though, lovely and just right, and such a great ending point.
Loopylou chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Great story. :)
JoyBean chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
A beautiful, heartbreaking story. Thank you so much for writing it.
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
aww por ziva... great story! i cried!
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
::coughs:: So I just read the sequel to this first without fully realizing that there was in fact, a first part. Until after I reviewed. So this cleared it up quite a bit!

This was really well done. I like how you ended both with her at peace and he's in turmoil even though at the beginning it seems to be more the other way around. And having her throw up to have control? I could actually see that. Really powerful stuff, I'm glad I read this. Wonderful job.
max chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
amazing, be sure to continue!
Nemisses chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
She'll have a breakdown eventually they might as well use your story on the show. Very good.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
so dark
hockeymom chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Very well written. Dark and emotional. I like it!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 10/26/2009