Reviews for Marie
angel897 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
love it, love to read a seq1ual to it :)
anon chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This was awesome! I'm glad he's trying not to do the third person thing anymore, it's the one thing i can't STAND about Gambit/Remy. The way the story ends... have you thought about continuing with it, or keeping it a oneshot? Either way, it was a pleasure to read
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Cute!
Zinala chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
you should definitely write more to this.

forrealz.

freyja chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
make sequel ... PWEASE!

i will luv u forever!
Aniela Bianchi chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Really good, it made me smile a the end. Is there going to be more. if so please update soon. you could definately make a story out of this.
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Ah, Gambit, he so deserved to be in the first three movies. But this story makes up for that. It's so fun to see him and Rogue interacting in this universe. And I love that he's not all freaked out that she knows Logan, just, "oh yeah, that guy, good times," since I'm sure he's had other adventures since then.

Speaking of other adventures, I am seriously begging you to write more of this. I know it says "complete" at the top of the screen - and I do have a strict policy to never request more when it says that - but we both know you love this ship and are just as sad as I am that they never happened in the films. (Really, that was all I wanted from the movies and they couldn't even give me that.)

Back to the story at hand: Rogue post-Bobby is awesome. I'm not saying I entirely approve of her life choices, but I understand them and it's nice to see that even though she gave up her powers, she's gained some backbone as a result.

Awesome job with this. Even if you don't write any more for this couple, this was totally enjoyable.
courtneykutie chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I liked it!

Very good!
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I'll be honest. I hated Last Stand. As in, I really really hated it. It seemed to ruin everything I loved about the first two movies (and the x-men concept in general)-the subtlety was gone, the character complexity. All replaced with a lot of flash and bang. Rogue choosing to sacrifice her power for a boy who wasn't even completely loyal to her? Made my blood boil. But then, she's always been my favorite and I hold her to a higher standard.

Anyway, I like that your fic acknowledges the scenario from the last movie, but moves past it.

'He smirked and quirked an eyebrow at her, “Maybe.”

She grinned, “Anything to eat or drink, I mean.”'-HAHA. Love that one.

And your Gambit is much cooler than Wolverine movie Gambit. He reminds me of the one from the FOX cartoon. Love him. Sexiest cartoon ever, lol. Even though it feels wrong saying so, haha.
CaptMackenzie chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Hmph. This could go either way, I think ... fantastic, or a mess. Just be careful in the execution! For instance, toward the end, the dialogue b/w Rems & Rogue got a little awkward. Specifically, the lines from “Why are you whispering?” to “Good. So no boyfriend?” That spot seemed rushed and ill-considered, to the point of being OOC.

Why do I say that? Considering what went down on 3-mile island, and Remy's severe aversion to ever going back there when Wolvie asked him to fly there, he wouldn't be all, "Uh...what's up with you, girl, being all secretive & wierd about me knowing this guy?" I think Remy would be whispering, too, and wary, and maybe even a tad suspicious. After all, how long has it been since he contacted Logan? And isn't it a strange coincidence to suddenly meet someone else who knows Logan so well, after hearing nothing for so long? Having grown up half on the streets and half in a well-organized crime ring, it would seem natural to Remy to be hyper-suspicious about a lot of things. So, yeah, it's in character for him to flirt with a woman like Marie, but he wouldn't just gloss over their mutual connection w/Wolverine. Remy's instincts are honed to a fine edge; he would recognize a potentially dangerous woman when he met one, and would respond accordingly. Not that I think Remy would make a scene the diner, but neither would he remain so free & easy.
fandomgirl2012 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
you should continue this story! i think it would be awesome if you did.
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I like dis lots! And third person... Heh. Nice. Always cute to see people throw that in. Not everybody remembers. ;)

More soon?

-Dots
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
One of the things that bothered me in the first three X-Men movies was that there was no Gambit, and Rogue wasn't quite the character that I knew from the cartoon and comic. But I really like how you moved the Rogue you see in the movies to this one here. And I love how you were able to use the movies and bring Gambit and Rogue together, very well done. Completely loved it.

I think you captured Gambit and Rogue very well and I loved their exchange. Great job.
tasha chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
like most people i like romy stuff not soddy bobby sounds really good so far cant wait to read more! ;)