Reviews for Drifiting Towards Dating
RGoodfellow64 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
First...thank you for letting me know about this sequel.

Second...Holy cheese and crackers! This is terrific! I am a sucker for a good romantic story and you sure delivered with this one. I was smiling throughout the entire story. And btw, I also like longer chapters.

Another big thank you for writing it.
brinohms chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
While you are correcting homophones, correct alright. It is TWO words- all right- and there is no other way to spell it.
keystothecastle chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
You're a BRILLIANT writer! Intelligent, sympathetic to the characters, and they are absolutely in character with the TV show. I LOVED this story.

I read your bio after I'd read it, and I wasn't surprised that you like Jane Austen etc. I will be reading more of your stories. Thanks for writing them.
Mark C chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
This was a terrific sequel.

It was nice to see Kate and Rick's relationship evolve from more than friends. Seeing it get there was wonderful. I enjoyed seeing Lanie talk to Kate about it and then having Martha and Alexis scheme to get the two of them together was great.

Also, I believe the case that they were working on had a little to do with it. I think both Rick and Kate saw, during that case, that waiting to say something to someone you are interested in is not a good thing. Taking the risk can be worth it.

The final chapter was wonderful seeing Rick and Kate go out on their first date. It was nice to see it start awkward because it wasn't their usually type of setting being together. Rick's idea to break that tension was excellent. In the end, everything worked out and there will definitely be more dates in the future for the pair.

Fantastic job.
Danidannidanny chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
This is almost positively the best Caskett story I've read. :D Seriously. The banter is perfect, hilarious, cute, believable, realistic! I cracked up, I awwwed...it was perfect!
Overpressure chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
Another amazing story! Thank you! I like how Alexis and Martha plotted to get the together. I cell-phone-ice-cream gambit was very nice!
iunee chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
Hi!

Just wanted to say that I absolutely loved your story. Especially the dialouge when they confront the awkwardness of their date :D

This and Matter of Motive kept me up 'til 2am, I'll blame you for any incidents caused by sleep deprivation tomorrow!

Hope to see another Castle story from you some time soon!

Greetings,

I.

P.S: Your spellcheck missed one or two words here and/or in Matter of Motive. Nothing important, but wanted to inform you.
Chrysa Lite chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
SQUEEEEE! That was SO. DAMN. CUTE. The awkwardness, the dinner, the dance, the flowers...the entire date in general. So so so so so cute. I love it! Rock on, gal!

R.D.
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
That was great. I hope there will be a sequel.
Bsquared19 chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
This was great! Totally in character, amazing writing! Keep'em coming! Can we get another sequel with the walk in the park? Oh wait maybe there already is one...going back to your story list hoping...
Dimac99 chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
I really enjoyed this - romance AND a case - yay! Your characterisation was good and I loved all of Alexis and Martha's plotting. On the downside, you need a beta reader because you have a lot of typos, misspellings and so on, particularly in the earlier chapters. Anyway, I hope you've written some more Castle because this was really good.
Addicted1 chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
You write romance well; I hope you continue to write in that genre. I really enjoyed the way you incorporated the entire supporting cast from the show. In particular, Martha's maternal moments were completely endearing.

On a proofreading note (since you requested them), "dessert" is spelled with two "s"s ("desert" is commonly associated with large amounts of sand and camels). Not being a great speller myself, I remember it because "desserts" is "stressed" spelled backwards. Clearly a message from a deity that we are supposed to consume chocolate to reduce stress.

I hope that helps, and this was a great story. Thank you!
Shadowhunter536 chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
great story series. i hope you make another one
1badasschick chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
another excellent story! i really like that their date started out awkward; that's definitely how i think it would happen in real life. glad the awkwardness was eventually resolved though. :)
Cyd the Squid chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
This was a really great story! It was cute and well written.