Reviews for Interview of Chaos
Crescent Moon -Jessica151294 chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
Oops sorry, I just noticed there wasn't supposed to be a question for Dr Nef! Well I guess I'll just ask two questions for now as I can't think of anything else right now (IF this amazing story ever continues)!
Crescent Moon -Jessica151294 chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
This was absolutely amazing! I got so many good laughs with this story! Ingenious! I simply adore the way all heroes and villains interact with each other! I know it is highly unlikely to have a new installment of this interview but I just can't resist the urge! I really have to ask my questions!

1) Ratchet, you are absolutely amazing! And don't worry, I too find this fans' tendency of shipping you with Clank disturbing! Do you see Clank as a father-figure? Because he taught you not to be a jerk?
2) Dr Nefarious, are you familiar with an evil scientist called Dr Neo Cortex? I think you two could be best buds!
3) Qwark, have you been diagnosed with brain malfunction? It's obvious Ratchet and Clank are doing all the hard work and what you basically do is take all the credit while you don't deserve it! So this is the only logical explaination I can think of! Any words to justify yourself?
Metal Ratchet chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
I just wanna know why does Nefarious hate Qwark more than Ratchet He does realise Ratchet is a bigger threat to him right
Wolfgang chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
I have 2 questions, first one ''Ratchet,do you ever eat or drink during your missions?'' Second question for Dr. Nefarious do you use the same body, i mean when you crashed into your own space station, did lawrence find your body in the remainders of you space station and fix it so you can but powered up again?
gameloverx chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
Oh, and # 6 is Romeo and Juliet. xD
gameloverx chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
yay! question time!

first off: to all the lombaxes, where the heck are your ear holes? i mean, you guys have giant ears, but i still don't get where exactly you hear from.

to ratchet: what exactly does your wrench DO? I mean, sure you can fix stuff and hit stuff with it. XD but it looks so high tech and it doesn't do anything except...be a wrench. what's up?

clank: is there any "robot racism" going on in polaris? u know, about robots created only to serve?

quark: what's two plus two?

ratchet: have you uttended any school when you were a kid?

nefarious: you do renalize that the whole "turning organics into robots" scheme was already done by a scientist named Robotnik (from sonic)?
Caprice1996 chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Ok, my three questions are for Ratchet:

1. Since you can carry all those huge weapons, how do you manage to fit them in your pocket? Especially the RYNO?

2. Ratchet, do you think somewhere and somehow in the universe, someone is watching you?

3. And finally Ratchet, if someone created an exact clone of you, with all of your exact skills and weapons, but was pure evil, would you be able to defeat it? (For example, see: art/Evil-Ratchet-266739644)
Decepticonleader chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
Did you fall off the face of the earth? I didn't think it was possible, but you humans are a strange race...
Reyaumbra chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
*smirks* I lol'ed so hard at the whole RatchetxAlister fanfictions things (and Clank's reaction XD)
I always wondered what would happen if one of them somehow read one of those...e-e
PurpleArmadillo chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Haha, this is very entertaining! I really like that it's done in play format; I can totally visualize all the characters acting everything out as if it was an actual cutscene from the games. Also loved Lawrence's list of favorite weapons, and the fact he was unfazed by Darla's sudden explosion, hehe.
Corporal Clegg chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
For everyone: Have any of you seen my daughter Cheryl, she's got black hair, about 7 years old and wearing a blue dress. I'm also looking for my wife Mary, though she died 3 years ago, I got a letter from her a couple days ago. They both have seemed to of run off to a place called Silent Hill. Would any of you mind helping me find them?
Temporal abnormalities chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
Haha, I LOVE how disturbed Ratchet is by the end of this! Brilliant!

Also, how about bringing Talwyn in for a bit? There could be some lovely awkward questions in there for her and Ratchet ;)
Renard Celeste De La Foudre chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
ok Ratchet what was your first thought whene you meat Clank?

lawrence if i were to offer you a beeter job than the one you have now would accept?

Ratchet who do you like more angela or sasha? answer truthly
yourfaithfulsidekick chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
Ah I love this! It always manages to make me laugh! I have a few questions! -...Okay, my first one is for Clank! If you were given the option to be, as our Neffy would say, a "squishie", would you?...Uhm let's see, next is for Ratchet! We never hear about your childhood! Got any good memories?...the next one is for everyone! If you had to point out one personal flaw, what would each of yours be and why?...thank you guys! LilJay
meme23407 chapter 13 . 1/13/2011
okay, 4 Ratchet: look up a pic of Clockwerk, after seeing him, can u beat him? 4 Clank: y on Earth [not sure if u know what that is] would u gaurd some clock and not leave 2 search 4 Ratchet? Darla: do u like being the "host" of the interveiw?