Reviews for Establishing Priorities
ShortLILPunk chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Aww you have managed to bring my inner most hopes of the sweet moments to life. I don't know if that made sense, it's just that... I have in my mind what the sweet moments would be like, I just wouldn't know how to put them into words. You brought to life one of the most awesome things for me... In risk of sounding like a little immature drooling Deal/fan, you made me fall for him so hard in this chapter. Him coming to his little sister's rescue like that was almost better than coffee for me! And trust me... that's saying a lot. !

If I were that teacher, I would have done the same thing. I can only imagine her face whenever she saw her most challenging student with his little sister in his arms. I'm sure she melted right there on the spot!

And go Aubrey and her little chatter box of a mouth that she has lol! She totally got Dean out of trouble! She has way better communication skills than the rest of them, even if she is scared to be away from her family members. If it weren't for her explaining to Dean's teacher all of that stuff, Dean might not have gotten that signature.

Dean with his little sister on his hip and his little brother walking in front of them into the classroom was a beautiful sight to see!

ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
LOL I do not envy John's position. Raising Dean Winchester sounds way too hard. Not to mention a pain in the ass. Dean is one huge hellion if you ask me.

Poor John lol. Seeing him having to handle everyday things in his point of view sounds like it could cause a hard attack. It's a good thing the man's almost made of steal lol.

I think he did an excellant job at raising him by the way. He doesn't waver in his promises or punishments. What he says, he means. I wouldn't cross him lol.

abbycadabby23 chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
i loved the story, i love the one shots (or two in this case) i hope you continue to write more
PRACK chapter 2 . 4/13/2010

Totally love this. Like, seriously. I love it when Dean gets all protective, its nice :)

Keep up the good work :)

stoic81 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
I liked this story. I love that Dean has his priorities straight! I totally vote Yes! on another chapter. It doesn't feel quite finished ;)
Eeyore08 chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Glad Dean had some of his priorities straight. I have to side with John in regards to the punishment over the English assignments. I really like how Dean's teacher gave him a break because she trusted him to do as he promised. Nice story.
anybody-out-there chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Great story! I know I haven't been good at reviewing your other story, Past is Prolouge, but I've folowed it all the way -and loved it! (always happy when I see an update). But love those small insights/missing seens you've given with this and the other one-shot for the prolouge verse!

The twins are great, and the bonding scenes are lovely;) And all the while they're all in character. So just keep 'em coming!
saberivojo chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
I like that Ms. Lyman cut Dean some slack. He is taking care of his kid sister that is a good thing. Even John should have thought twice before being way too pissed. Dean is doing the most important job, watching out for his family! I enjoyed this. Thanks.