Reviews for Of Creation and Destruction
that was so emotional, I had tears in my eyes
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
The end? No. The beginning is more like it. Or, at least, the beginning of Ash's second life. I honestly love this story and you as a writer.

(Waterflower mode) But, like, I want more! Like, that's how much I freaking loved it . So, like, I'm going to read more stories.

(Normal ) Question is, where to search? Hm... have you heard of this writer named FTEcho 4? I'mean going to check out some more of his stories.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Natty and Brian, I give them a month. And I'm betting 1 million poké. (Hehe...)

Yay! Ashy-boy's back! Back again, 'gain, 'gain. Tell a friend, friend, friend.

What the hell happened to Gary?
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Yay! I love Gary! Lol, my favorite characters are always the main character, the main character's love interests, the main character's best friend, and the main characters rival. Ash, Misty, Brock, and Gary!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
Oh! Going back several chapters:

Thanks so much for letting Jessie and James keep weezin and arbok.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Love.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Ash plus body equals victory! But poor Delia!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I don't hate Brian anymore. I feel sorry for him, really. But still-!

If you don't know, I died because my heart got overwhelmed with awe.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
I hate you right now. Truly, deeply, honestly. And Brian, too. Can't forget about Ash's love rival!

I take it back-the first part. I love you and your awesome writing talent.

I still don't like Brian.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Yup, I knew it! Brock would be the funniest! I LMAO.
Just getting better and better...
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Oh my Ho-oh! Yay! Ashy-boy's back! I can'tell wait 'til he freaks the heck out of Brock-o!

Now... AAML to the end of time!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Okay, so along with Misty, Brock, and Delia you managed to make me cry. Which, actually, isn't much of a feat when reading stories that involve one of my favorite character's death and a very talented author.

I hate Togepi too. For the same reasons as you.

And last but not least...
Nooo! May and Dawn were supposed to befriend Ash, first and foremost! Now they will never experience the joy of traveling with that boy. What a shame it is!

...LOVE IT!
Qwerty chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Does Ash have any limits on what he can do? He sounds like jes alive,but doesn't need to sleep, eat, amd can fly really fast. It sounds of cool, for being DEAD.
Genelec chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
Nice fanfiction. Especially the first chapter, describing Ash's sacrifice and the reaction of his friends, mother, etc.

I am just quite disappointed, that Mew/Mewtwo never played a role after his death.
Only a short mention in the end. As responsible Pokemons they should have played a much more importand role, especially as they are legendaries, too. Instead many unintresting minor characters in the later chapters... but okay, it's your story. Maybe I could inspire other persons.
iamlunch chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
not a single dry eye in the house