Reviews for Of Creation and Destruction
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 6/8
Ah, I love Natalia's character. It's so... Unique, I guess.
SpencerDorman chapter 4 . 6/8
Just re-reading the story, and I remember when I read the whole Pokemon egg situation the first time around. Each time I have loved it and found it quite funny in a weird sort of way
NitroChji 240 chapter 9 . 5/7
Your fingers fly warily
Cross the keyboard now

Ain't no sound
But the sound of keys
Clackin constantly

Are ya ready?
Are ya ready now
Are ya sitting on the edge of your seat

Out on the site
About to post
Goin to the sound o' the beat

*dundundun* another one bites the dust
*Da da dun dun dun* another one bites the dust
And another chapter's done, and another one's done
Another one bites the dust
Hey, got some notes for you,
Another one bites the dust!
(Continue if you please, I'll probably add another section when reviewing next chapter)
You should do a spinoff with a clash between team galactic and team rocket? Kind off like a war with the protagonists stuck in its midst? Please reply on what you think. And I like all the references.
NitroChji 240 chapter 3 . 5/6
James, you're blasting off again? (Heheh gives *team rocket plushies*)
SpencerDorman chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
This story is simply amazing. Great idea, great plot, and extremely well written. And for a story that seems to be a sad one, it was honestly really funny and I loved the whole story. Though, I have a question: what happened to Ash's other Pokemon? If I remember, they were supposed to be at the professors ranch, so wouldn't they go back to Ash after he came back? You have your own reasons, I was just wondering. And also, I think Mewtwo should have paid a visit to Ash and Misty. That would've been interesting. This would have changed the story a lot but I don't think Ash's abilities as a ghost were put to full use, but I still like how it turned out. It's probably just me, but if I were a ghost I could have been so famous. And with the limitless possibilities for what Ash can do, he could've helped out in so much research. Well that's just me thinking about the uses of being a spirit, point is I loved your story. Sorry for the rambling
iReadWriteType chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
Fudge! *sniffles* Such a good story! *sniffles* So Amazing! *sniffles* Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!
nick chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Here are my 5 questions. 1. Was there more to the plot, besides what was said in the summary? 2. Any clue on when or where the fanfic took place? 3. Who all was in the fanfic? 4. How old was everyone that was in it? 5. What Pokémon were owned by anyone in this fanfic? Be sure to respond to this.

Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
that was so emotional, I had tears in my eyes
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
The end? No. The beginning is more like it. Or, at least, the beginning of Ash's second life. I honestly love this story and you as a writer.

(Waterflower mode) But, like, I want more! Like, that's how much I freaking loved it . So, like, I'm going to read more stories.

(Normal ) Question is, where to search? Hm... have you heard of this writer named FTEcho 4? I'mean going to check out some more of his stories.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Natty and Brian, I give them a month. And I'm betting 1 million poké. (Hehe...)

Yay! Ashy-boy's back! Back again, 'gain, 'gain. Tell a friend, friend, friend.

What the hell happened to Gary?
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Yay! I love Gary! Lol, my favorite characters are always the main character, the main character's love interests, the main character's best friend, and the main characters rival. Ash, Misty, Brock, and Gary!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
Oh! Going back several chapters:

Thanks so much for letting Jessie and James keep weezin and arbok.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Ash plus body equals victory! But poor Delia!