Reviews for Puzzles
VanillaAshes chapter 1 . 8/3
OMG. This was so deep. I literally sat here speechless for the longest time. I'm still trying to recover from it. I feel like this is really how somebody would feel if they were contemplating taking their life. The hopelessness...
Writing with no dialogue is a bold move, but I think you did it expertly. In fact, the dialogue would have distracted from the storyline.
You did mention the voices in his head but didn't include them. That could have been a really interesting way to go. Make the reader feel crazy too.
I think you putting it in 2nd POV, really enhanced the experience and made it so much more REAL! I have a higher appreciation for puzzles now.
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
(Death is tricksome.) Anyways great story. I feel you'be captured him.
bmax chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I really like this look into how House deals with the constant battle between life and death.

It reminds me of the scene where he was ready to administer a dose of morphine when Cuddy called with a case.

The puzzles seem to win.
ghnobody chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Wow, amazing. I knew there was something weird about the many House fics about him committing suicide. Now, I know what it is, Who will solve the puzzles when I'm gone? No one. Of course he couldn't leave this world when there's still puzzles left to solve.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Great one-shot. I can really see House contemplating suicide, over an over again, just never going thru with it. Chillingly beautiful.
Oops chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
House and Stacy were not married and this story is VERY depressing.