Reviews for WP
Starfishyeti chapter 27 . 3/22/2014
I'm going to throw your words back at you here:

"Obviously, I've left some openings for a sequel – Ramon Jimenez is in Mexico, but is still at large, and I've given Jim MacDonald reason to hate Don, Charlie and Amita."

So…. I'm waiting. I've been patient. I've re-read the story a number of times so I'll be up to speed when the sequel happens. I'm holding my breath. And…

Fractal Moonshine chapter 28 . 12/28/2012
This was a great story and a great ending!
Fractal Moonshine chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
This has more depth than the show, because you're giving us a lot more info on the bad guys and their motivations and the tensions between them.
Fractal Moonshine chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Good to see Amita back!
Fractal Moonshine chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
"I told you-,

"It didn't mean anything-,"

"Bullshit – now they're gonna have to-,"

"You know, I came to you for advice-,"

"- stick you in witness protection-,"

"- and this is what I get instead!"

Don's and Charlie's argument sounds right in character.
Fractal Moonshine chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I love your Larry. Also appreciate the way you describe Don's conflict, that he's not aware of himself (thinking of chapter 2).
Fractal Moonshine chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
" that he would land in Los Angles to find that time had passed him by – that he was someone who no longer belonged there, who no longer fit."

I've been putting off starting a lot of your longer stories, because they are so long, and so absorbing. I'm drawn in here to the world you've created, and the richness of the characters, things like the details of Chrismakkuh with the Eppes.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/26/2012
So, first off, I'd just like to say that I'm pretty sure I've read almost all of your stories, and I think they're all fantastic! Your characterization is spot on, and you really know how to come up with original yet plausible storylines. I'm drawn into each of your stories from the very start, and on the edge of my seat until the final chapter. So thank you for writing such wonderful, well-written stories!

As for this particular story ... well, I loved it :). You really had my emotions all over the place! I was so excited with Charlie got out of witness protection, and horrified when he was taken captive. You made the moments all seem so real, and I could almost identify with the characters because you wrote everything so vivdly. I love the thought of Don as a father, and Charlie as an uncle is just adorable. The ending was perfect as well, how you brought it all back to the very beginning that had us all falling in love with the show :)

I apologize for not being very specific, but I truthfully enjoyed every aspect of this story. Thank you for writing it, and sharing it with the rest of us! :)
nessy22 chapter 28 . 7/15/2011
Another great story from you! I know I'm late, but it's never too late to thank you for this, isn't it? Next to your exellent storytelling (very insightful) I enjoied the relationship of Don and Robin very much. I'd liked to see them married and having children in the show, but it never happend. So I was really glad and was sadisfied to read it. Thank you again!
BeTrueToThyself chapter 28 . 8/2/2010
Aw, what a sweet ending. I liked this one - especially your attention to detail, what with Charlie's recuperation and the medical stuff. For awhile, it seemed like the beginning involving WP - the first few chapters - had been forgotten, almost negated, in the wave of Charlie's kidnapping, but you tied it back in at the end, which only makes sense. Though I'm not sure that sentence did... Anyway, great story!
Sahraylia chapter 28 . 7/2/2010
Yayyayyayyayyay! :) :) :) :D :D :D Hooray for happiness and joy and rainbows and the Eppes brothers! *sighs contentedly* I'm sooooo satisfied... thank you IMMENSELY for giving us this intricate and inspiring story. It was very well-crafted, characterized, and fleshed-out all the way through. You are a force to reckon with, Serialgal. I'll be keeping my eye on your work, and I'll get going on your past projects as well. Thanks so much for keeping me highly entertained-that's exactly what a gifted writer should do! Goodby for now! :)

P.S. I really liked the bit about Don not having time to pee. So true, and so funny! lol
Sahraylia chapter 27 . 7/2/2010
Mr. Math God... I love it! :D And YES! Charlie's got balls! Yippie kye yay! Grr. Amita's ex is an ass. Good thing he got royally pummeled by Don-I love big brother rescues. This was a thoroughly satisfying chapter, and I thank you immensely for it. The biggest highlight: Charlie regaining his strength and resolve. :)

Sahraylia chapter 26 . 7/2/2010
Only you would have action planned when there are only two chappies left. *palmface* You are certainly relentless. But that's what keeps me reading, of course.

I LOVED the scene between Don and Charlie... so heartfelt. And David's concession to wanting to kill Pick was... darkly amusing? Is that wrong? Lol, I dunno, but I chuckled a bit. Damn bastard. His name should be Pick because he picks his nose or something.

thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 25 . 7/2/2010
YES! Charlie and Charlotte connected (that scene was SOOOOO incredibly sweet), Charlie's genius was finally recognized, and he got Amita back, all in the same chappie! :D Now all he needs is to get better and start working for Don again... hooray for happiness!

thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
I think that Charlotte has secret healing powers. Just sayin. ;)

But how is the psychological and emotional healing going to pan out? I guess we'll find out in the next four chapters, eh? I can't believe that I started this yesterday afternoon and I'm already almost done with it. Must have been reading it for about five or six hours or so... damn, you keep me engaged. Fantastic job on your part! On my part, a stiff neck and bleary eyes. Lol. But they're all worth it, for this story. For what's probably the trillionth time: thank you. :)