Reviews for Jeri's Trust
Aleynah chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
It took me 15 minutes to read it
Aleynah chapter 26 . 7/16/2014
what happened I thought that Rika,and Takato were in the digiworld looking for jeri. MAKE MORE CHAPTERS NOW!
Ice Ninja Luna chapter 26 . 11/16/2013
It okay just plz don't forget the story it is very good story I love it
GirlAnimePrincess chapter 26 . 8/15/2012
I hope you get your muse back, Impmon just got there!(he's my favorite character, if I had a digimon, it would be impmon) I want this story continued because i want to see what happens next! You cant just leave it hanging forever!
BuffyPet chapter 26 . 2/15/2012
secretdewdrop chapter 25 . 7/19/2010
yay! im so glad you finally included Impmon! when are you going to get another chapter out?
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 25 . 6/21/2010
It's fun re-visiting Season 1 and it's even better when combined with the Tamers too! Love your story and can't wait to read more boss _
Fergus Flamacron chapter 25 . 6/5/2010
Impmon just never learns, does he? His epic fail with Mimi made me laugh ridiculously hard. I'm glad you're back in action - I was beginning to think you'd left. Can't wait for more.
Bookworm Gal chapter 25 . 6/4/2010
I'm so glad you updated. This was worth the wait. It was interesting to see how you incorporated Impmon now into the story, causing trouble where ever he goes. Great work.
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 6/4/2010
great chapter
Fergus Flamacron chapter 23 . 4/22/2010
Yay. Digivolution. You gotta love it. I like where all of this is going.
Tiara Cat chapter 24 . 4/18/2010
Oh! So this is your story! I like it. It's really good. You're building a good background for Jeri, and Leomon's got so much more personality then he did in Tamers. :) And Impmon cracks me up. He tried to protect Jeri, but just made her mad. Lol. Calumon's so sweet! Ohh! I love him so much. Yay! They destroyed the Agent (for good I hope). Cowardly D-Reaper, hiding and sacraficing your most loyal servant. Horrible! I kinda feel bad for the Agent...well she (it?) did try to hurt Jeri, so no cookies of forgiveness for you. Bye bye Tabbie, till next time!
Bookworm Gal chapter 24 . 4/18/2010
Yes! The group is finally getting back together. And Impmon and the Digidestined aren't making the best first impression with each other, but that's tradition anyway. That little virus insults everyone. Can't wait for more soon.
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 24 . 4/18/2010
Once again, love it! I gotta admit I thought Leomon would turn into Frimon but that's Leormon's pre-digivolution. Love it and sure I'll love next chapter too _
Bookworm Gal chapter 23 . 4/17/2010
Nozomi is an Original Digidestined, isn't she? I loved the chapter. Great work and hope for more soon.