Reviews for How to be a Parent
Guest chapter 30 . 10/24/2019
I just wanna say I LOVED this fanfic, it was perfect in every way! And I may make my own fanfic or comic based on this story, so please don't think I'm copying you I am not I just want to continue this story but in a sorta different way. P.s. my fanfic or comic will focus on shadoura, it's a great couple you should check it out! Anyway love you fanfic your a genius!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2019
I LOVE this story, it's funny, charming, and just downright great! The storyline makes sense, the characters personality is perfection and above all it's just fun to read! Marvelous marvelous work!
Anonymous chapter 30 . 6/10/2018
Ok, thanks for the info! :)
Neaki chapter 30 . 10/13/2017
Que mal realmente era una buena historia pero es tu decision si querer continuarla o no y por todos los problemas que dijiste, bueno, te deseo animos y suerte en el colegio, los problemas familiares y en especial el trabajo ( joder un trabajo es un completo dolor de cabeza y dos son un infierno) muchas gracias por la historia y te mando abrazos
Guest chapter 30 . 8/15/2017
Keep going
Guest chapter 30 . 3/29/2016
问候语打击完期望
Amy Leonora chapter 30 . 3/28/2016
Why end this awesome story?!;(
phoblo21almapan chapter 30 . 9/7/2015
Nooooooooooo dont stop it was just getting good
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Oh my gawd that is so funny
HoneyDorky chapter 30 . 7/26/2015
However just said to ''quit your job and finish this story'' is an IDIOT. Either that or they don't know that life is ALL ABOUT FANFICTION. She needs to have jobs to earn money you idiot. What you said is also selfish! Its like you don't even care if she loses her house, food, and money, just so you can read a story. Think before you say you brat!
PinkiePalooza chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
I'm sad to see you you go, but I wish you the best of luck in this crazy world. I hope to see you again. ;) Keep up at it!
shadowhh chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
I understand
School comes first, I hope you find a great job and keep doing what your doing.
I just hope once you've finished everything some day you can come back.
Your an amazing writer, I love everyone of your shadamy story's as wel l as sonamy story's.
As soon as you read this review I hope will return. I laugh my ass off reading about shadow in your sorts, good idea with making him addicted to 'THAT STUFF'
(Percy mind activated)
The Reader chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I know you might not read this comment or even care but im going to write this anyway.
I don't understand why people are being so rude and disrespectfull because you discountinued. I was pretty bummed out when you discountinued, but you had very good reasons to stop writing fanfics. I just have to say that if you start something, finish it. Thanks for reading if you did.
Tory Spellman chapter 30 . 7/24/2014