Reviews for How to be a Parent
phoblo21almapan chapter 30 . 9/7
Nooooooooooo dont stop it was just getting good
Oh my gawd that is so funny
dashie250 chapter 30 . 7/26
However just said to ''quit your job and finish this story'' is an IDIOT. Either that or they don't know that life is ALL ABOUT FANFICTION. She needs to have jobs to earn money you idiot. What you said is also selfish! Its like you don't even care if she loses her house, food, and money, just so you can read a story. Think before you say you brat!
PinkiePalooza chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
I'm sad to see you you go, but I wish you the best of luck in this crazy world. I hope to see you again. ;) Keep up at it!
shadowhh chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
I understand
School comes first, I hope you find a great job and keep doing what your doing.
I just hope once you've finished everything some day you can come back.
Your an amazing writer, I love everyone of your shadamy story's as wel l as sonamy story's.
As soon as you read this review I hope will return. I laugh my ass off reading about shadow in your sorts, good idea with making him addicted to 'THAT STUFF'
(Percy mind activated)
The Reader chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I know you might not read this comment or even care but im going to write this anyway.
I don't understand why people are being so rude and disrespectfull because you discountinued. I was pretty bummed out when you discountinued, but you had very good reasons to stop writing fanfics. I just have to say that if you start something, finish it. Thanks for reading if you did.
Tory Spellman chapter 30 . 7/24/2014
Guest chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
fuck you
damydark chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
jajaja me hizo reir eso de, no ese tipo de reaccion Shadow
Guest chapter 30 . 12/13/2013
why the fuck did you even make this fanfiction if your not gonna finish it?
Guest chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
NO! please! I love this story please don't leave :( *Cry*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Make it a girl! and can someone else continue the story, if your not gonna continue, rockstar, it's okay :) someone will continue.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/29/2013
Quit your fucking jobs and finish the story!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/28/2013
No, please! this is the only FanFiction I actually like! Please continue when you have time!
rockatar297 chapter 30 . 7/26/2013
Can you pass the story to a close friend on fanfiction so it can continued on :)