Reviews for Doctor Love
Guest chapter 21 . 10/21/2014
No continuation? Please do!
Purplemorpho chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Wow, thank for making my fantasy come to life!
Joanna chapter 21 . 9/1/2010
Omg You can;t stop it there. Can't wait for the update :)
EspoirDio chapter 21 . 7/13/2010
Oh dear lord,this was sooo good!I'm sitting in a car in the middle of Victoria...surrounded by tons of people and I am reading THIS, and I'm blushing and grinning like a bloody idiot and hoping that no-one will ask me what I'm Wonderful job!:)
NilesLover101 chapter 21 . 4/17/2010
aww this was so romantic! thanks for updating, your doing a great job :)
Jack's Phryne chapter 21 . 4/17/2010
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
negschainsaw chapter 21 . 4/17/2010
This was the sweetest chapter ever! *sigh*

tsk, tsk ,tsk! seeing the bride 24 hours! you'll see! bad luck! :p

keep on going! ;)
samanddianefan10 chapter 21 . 4/16/2010
great to see an update- you're such an awesome writer.. hope you can update this and come up with some one shots if that's not too much to ask :) keep it up!
grimlock47 chapter 21 . 4/16/2010
that was a sweet chapter. i laughed at the fran is like a truck thing. i didnt know i had nanny updates still, lol. good thing i do. this is an awsome story :)
NilesLover101 chapter 20 . 4/11/2010
I just read all 20 chapters, I was ganna try and read it slowly I. My free time, but it was so good I just had to keep going! I don't know when the last time this story was updated...but hopefully there will be new chapters soon! Great job and keep up the writing your very good at it :)
London3636 chapter 20 . 2/13/2010
awesome! I love it.
ChocoLover1331 chapter 20 . 1/17/2010
Can I just say HOO to-the-freakin HAH! Now THAT'S how you make an engagement official! ;D

Keep it up Triple L! :))
negschainsaw chapter 20 . 1/17/2010
yeay she said yes *sings bridal march*

keep on going ;)
ichbin chapter 20 . 1/16/2010
Thanks for updating! So Glad that she said yes! They deserve each other.
grimlock47 chapter 20 . 1/16/2010
i'm trying to finish writing a story and read others at the same time. ur stories always distract me :P them studering made me laugh. keep going pez :)