Reviews for a rose for her casket
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
effing awesome!
mdtiger chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow that was good! I thought orochimaru wa going to get away with it. This was very interesting to read! So sasuke is still a vampire... Half...?
anundecidedteen chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This was good, it could easily have been a multichapter. The beginning, was it before the events or after? I wonder if Sasuke eventually changed her, or how they dealt with his transformation. There was so much mystery to it, and the suspense had my heart going lol. The relationship between Sasuke and Sakura was hazy, there could have been more, but it seemed like it wasn't to that point yet, idk. Very good.
Aairri chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
this was one of the better SasuSaku tht ive read in a long time its true that the scary vampires are better than the romantic ones. all in all very good job
ill0gical chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Amaaaaazing. This actually hurt my heart so many times, especially at the phone call after Sasuke's family were killed. I loved the bitterness of the ending paragraph.
AB chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This was fucking amazing. Thank you.
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wow, this was amazing. o: How scary. I'm glad it was a happy ending, though!
CandyCane460 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wonderful and Horrific at the same time! Can you make a Sequel? Or am I too late to ask that? Any ways great job! It had my Heart racing and sitting at the edge of my seat, plus tears as a bonus. Awsome Story!
seshomaru94 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I love it is awesome.
chata chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
loved it.

and you are SO right- scary vampires are WAY more fun than the romantic ones.
Waffleness chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Ooh lovely lovely lovely.

I've been needing something like this. Something different. It was so eerie and I could see every twisted thing that was happening in my mind.

Never really find much horror stories but this one was a great piece I thought. :D

I hear you are taking requests? :D Ohh exciting! There's so many ideas bubbling in my head but I never can write them because they come out crap. You might get a PM or two from me.
BloodInTheNile chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Let me just say, You are probably my favorite writer in all of fanfiction and I loved "a rose for her casket" :3 It kept me at the edge of my seat from beginning to end.
a warrior queen chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Heh, I read it all in one go. Usually, super long stories scare me... but this one. Was totally amazing.

Is it alright if I'm kinda scared of vampires again? :D
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wow. I definitely did not expect this, and especially to like since this type of story isn't generally my thing. But I guess since it was characters I know and you're type of writing, I was able to enjoy it. Definitely frightening! Lol. Great job!
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I really love this one-shot! A great story for this Halloween season. You left us hanging though and wondering what will happen next, but I feel the story is perfect like that.