Reviews for PCP Plot Bunnies
PLUE chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
What the fuck ?:0
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Uhh... what? Blaise was almost my one connection to normality... then... ya know... well alright then! I know who to go to for a good laugh! Lovely, bravo! All that other stuff that gets yelled!
deletethespammer chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
I luv this. Shit I hate crack usually, but I fuckin love this one.
queenofpranking chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
*slow claps until OCs join in giving you a round of smashing applause* BRAVO WELL DONE! WE BOW TO YOU AND YOUR RANDOMNESS!
PrincessAngleBabyX3 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I need a good laugh after the depressing week that I had thank u so much for that ur the best
PresleyJade22 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I laughed so hard until I cried so I thank you so much for writing this.
All-Angels-Fall chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This cracked me upto no end! Love it!
FadedMourningStar chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
XD dafuq did I just read? I'm dying of laughs over here *chokes**dies*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
*rolling on the floor laughing out loud* FUCKING EPIC! XD
pink.chocolate.unicorn chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
{The truth is…" Draco gulped. "I like big butts and I cannot lie! You other brothers," he pointed to Snape and Blaise who'd just entered the room. Though both were now desperately wishing they had not done so. "-Can't deny that when a boy walks in with an itty bitty waist," he grabbed Neville's hips. "And a round thing," squeeze, squeeze. "In your face you get sprung! Neville," Draco rubbed his erection against the shorter boy. "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun!" He smacked Neville on the ass then moved away slightly.}

*squeeze*squeeze* I nearly pissed myself; which is a feat unto it's self because I do not normally have bladder issues when I laugh. But this... was just too much. The mental images... Draco singing Sir Mix A Lot whilst fondling dear, sweet Neville's cheeks.

Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
How odd...
Kyuobou Zetsumei chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Iwill not lie... THIS FUCKING MADE MY DAY! I've been depressed and shit lately, for reasons, and I was looking up random words when I saw this and it said crack fic... Getting off track, anyway I LVE IT!
Lilly chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
This is complete and utter crazy nonsense. Can you do more of it. It's awesome.
NellisBaby234 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
...lucius said sweet cheeks... my brain is now officially fried... funny story though! :3
Neko Nya54 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I'm not quite sure what I just read, but I liked it. :D
Also, may I use this idea you've got here? I like it very much and bileve that I can create a successful story out of it.