Reviews for Accidentally in Wham
DEEE-LEEETE chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Hello. Could you please rerate you're story... You have it marked so that little five year olds that come on here will think it's OK to read. I was also wondering if you could add in the summary that it is a gay story... Lots of people don't know what slash means. A lot of us authors would really appreciate it!
Jesussaves1611
ps. if you don't know what rating to put just PM me. :-)
The True Face of the Baital chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love this story.
I dont give chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Love you so much for this!3 and I love X3
serendipitousJabberwock chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Oh my... I love this! So much! This seems like it could actually happen! 3
Eduardo Clery chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Nice story! I love how you kept everyone in character, and no offense, but after the ending i was as SHOCKED as Wordgirl

so much, that i'll eat a lot of peanuts...

I'm allergic to peanuts!...

You don't know anything about me!

NAH, KIDDING!
I dont give chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Oh that was so cute I loved it! You really had everyone in character!Have you thought about a sequel?oh there has to be a sequel the story just demands it!I mean whats Chuckie thinking about Whammer kissing him?Whats going to happen between them?D
Laura Latts chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
LOL! I LOVE this story! I hope you would post more soon! It's HILARIOUS and SO MUCH like the real cartoon! No matter how many times I read this story, I always find myself cracking up and ready to die from humor! Keep it up!
Lil Psychonauts dweeb chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I didn't think that I'd find anything for this couple, let alone something this impressive!

To me, the most impressive thing about this is that you made the characters so in-character; even Huggy, whom I would assume is a little tough to characterize.

Wonderful job.

(Sorry about this bad review- I don't review stories that often, but I felt the need to give you a thumbs up in one way or another.)
RoTLunatik chapter 1 . 12/21/2009

I love

this so cute!

other other

well i im mexican

i cant speak engish
SpriteCoke chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Lol, that was just about brilliant. You know the characters inside and out. I love when the Whammer confessed his love. "You... you tried to get my name right... and spoke in first person..." :P
HoldUpHolsterSnake chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
The coupling is so super cracky.

I think it's really good. 3 The Whammer was funny. Rather in-character funny. That's totally how his thing for 'Chuckie' would go down, haha. "Besides, you gave the Whammer mustard, yeah!" Whammer even used 1st person for once. He.

You know what? I think I'll favorite this.
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Omg! Lol!

This story is awesome!

Aw...no wonder the Whammer

is always bugging 'Chuckie Bear'*giggle*

He L-O-V-E-S him! And Chuckie likes him back!

Aw, so sweet! This is so going on my favs!

This is one of the few WG fanfics that are actually GOOD!

Nice Job!.