Reviews for The Cullen Is Right
Zoe Akai chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
The setting of this story is definitely unique, and one that not many people would imagine the Cullens finding themselves in. So a big props for that, sproutofjane - it's nice to see them somewhere new for once.

I enjoy that the story is fast-paced. I tend to appreciate shorter ones, as I'm the type of consumer that like's the Reader's Digest type of stories - short, sweet, and leaving me satisfied.

That being said, I think the back-and-forth between the POV's seem a little jarring at times. I'd probably prefer the POV's to remain between two characters - maybe it's a personal preference, but I find that in stories as short as these, more POV's tend to make things a little too scattered and inhibits the reader from feeling settled into the scene. If I'm being pulled from one scene to another, I don't have time to let the words pull my mind into the depths of your world. Let my mind wander a bit. Give me a chance to breathe.

I look forward to reading more from you.

Akai
BellaSC23 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Wow! I can't believe it. I've read this chapter about 20 times, if not more! Can you write more? I did think it was Emmett! I didn't think in a million Years that it would be Esme! I guess we'll find out about Angela in future chapters, hopefully! Keep up the great work! PS: Sour milk about 10 times over! ew! *gag*