Reviews for Can't Fight Fate
I-M-BLUE chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Like this first chapter - you have captured the characters perfectly
inzaghina chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
I already love Wendell and I think he should be the intern Dr Brennan picks, but this chapter of this story just made me love him even more, how he managed to convince Booth to let him stay at his place was amazing.

And Angela sure needs to give Brennan lessons to keep that tramp away from Booth, I already hate her.
inzaghina chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Angela amazes me to no end, probably as much as Brennan's guileless nature!

I already love this story as well..
cmf227 chapter 21 . 12/17/2009
Ah I've been MIA due to finals and such but oh man, so excited I got to read the end of this! Loved it, loved Ange's dark side, and the happiness this ended up with.. beautiful. I absolutely cannot wait for the next story!
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 21 . 12/15/2009
Wow I can't believe this is finished already! I thoroughly enjoyed this the whole way through and I'm terribly excited about the upcoming sequel!

From A Fanfiction Angel
stormbinder22 chapter 21 . 12/15/2009
Great end to the story, I'm glad that you added the epilogue too :) thanks for such a great read!
boothandbones4ever chapter 21 . 12/14/2009
That was great I loved the story
divine529 chapter 21 . 12/14/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next adventures! Keep up the great work! :D
MorgieSan chapter 21 . 12/14/2009
3. It was a very tidy ending, and the epilogue was perfect. Angela is a scary lady, but the good kind. This was a great sequel to In All Honesty, and I was both excited and sad to see the end. Kudos on another job well done.
jacklynvt11 chapter 21 . 12/14/2009
That was an amazing ending. When Booth & Brennan were fighting to stay or leave the hospital was very well written & hilarious. I also loved when you had Angela scared that she was going to get into trouble for what she said to Talia. Nice one. Looking forward to the sequel. I will definitely be looking forward to reading it. As always, keep up the awesome stories. :)
tansypool chapter 21 . 12/14/2009
Sequel! *screams like the rabid fangirl I am* Loved CFF, one of my favourite fics. Can't wait for the next...
joana.nyc chapter 21 . 12/14/2009
obviously no one messes with family. & I love how Angela got all godfather too. great end!
sweet psychologist chapter 21 . 12/13/2009
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful story. My only disappointment is that Angela didn't alert the Brennanites to what Talia had tried to do. That would have been a truly delightful chapter...

Can hardly wait for the next exciting episode of the Justus League!
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 21 . 12/13/2009
Aw that was SO great! I just love this story, and the other one, and all others to come. Best ever! I can't wait for the next installment! :)
Queen of True Love chapter 21 . 12/13/2009
I have enjoyed this story very much and look forward to more.