Reviews for Music Class
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oh... Gaara could help with tying Eagle down... might kill him though...Desert Coffin, Desert Funeral, go get an umbrella... If you YouTube search this: Naruto- Gaara and the Rain Ninja, you should get it... It's the one with a red haired kid looking at a stick... That video is from when Gaara's seal was screwed up, and went a little insane.. Okay, a lot insane... But now he's okay, and leads a village, then he was kidnapped, killed, revived, and then he lead a sector of the Joint Ninja Alliance... He's a good guy and my 兄貴!
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Lol that sounds like a friend of mine when they have a sugar Rush, poor Alex! XD
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Nice.
crazyreader95 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
funny! Made absolutely no sense tho. not to b mean but there were a few grammatical errors. luvd it!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
poor Alex...

LOL

_
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Hahahaha, nice story! It's short and sweet...love it! :)
topaz-tantei chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Eagle on a sugar rush... That is FUNNY! And he's the weapons master? Good grief! Poor Breacon Beacons... and hte weapons room... LOL :o) Thanks for livening up my day!
prydainwonder5 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
LOL!
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Haha, somebody ate too much candy before writing...

You said no flames, but what about my purple flames of lurvee?

"Here, eat some carrots." LMAO
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Composing music is hard, man. Lucky Alex...
lillyroo chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I love it! is is so funny. lol

this was my fav. line.

“NO! Why me? Why is it that bad luck and trouble follow me EVERYWHERE I GO?” Alex Rider, professional teen spy ranted.

i laughed so much that my sis looked at me with a "what have u been smokin'" look... it was an aquard conversation.

I love it!
Alo Amicus chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
very much a crack-fic. The characters are very OOC - and not in a good way. I know this is fluff, but please. Why does Alex hate music? Why are the SAS there? What happened when he last saw them? Do they have any character beyond random crazy moments, and is Alex anything more than an overreactive child?
ScOrPiA pOiSoN chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
just to let all my precious readers know, THIS IS A ONESHOT
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
HAhahahahaahahahahahaah! that was soo good! you should update! soon!
JustDeleteIt-AmyAlways chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
LOL! SUGAR RUSH! I totally forgot about the Snake/Alex(I call dibbs! hehe... there's a dessert named after that XD) I was making... I'll work on it tomorrow XD! Poor Alex, who had to deal with hyper Eagle... I wonder what happened that time in Breacon Beacons O_o... Thanks for mentioning me in the beginning :D~

~AmyXAlways~