Reviews for The Eclipse Series
11122233345 chapter 12 . 8/24
negligee
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Lol at the breast size thing. I think many girls and women can relate to the feminine insecurities. I myself don't want large breasts but i was hoping for them to be a bit bigger so that dresses fit better.
xXHellButterflyXx chapter 24 . 1/27/2011
Since I finished Noctum and Eclipse at one go, I just had to write a comment here, too. Eclipse is just as Noctum very well written. You writing style is so spellbinding. You really put your heart and soul into your stories, don't you? Eclipse is an amazing Fanfiction. There were so many surprises, and I kept thinking "Omg! What happens next?" xD There are no words to describe how I love your stories. So now that I finished Noctum and Eclipse, I'm going to read Adventum Aduro. I can't wait to see what kind of storyline it will be. And if the characters are just as loveable as they were in Noctum and Eclipse. It's safe to say, that you just got a new fan. xD
celticskyedancer chapter 24 . 3/14/2010
Wow. I was just looking for some Nocits and Stella to read and only meant to glance at a few chapters, but ending up spending most of the day reading this wonderful story. I loved the emotion, the characters, and the dialogue. This story is phenomenal, and I wish I had discovered it earlier; it is extremely well-written. Kudos!

P.S. My favorite part was when Noctis, Sapien, and the other two decide they have time to kill the editors. I was dying of laughter.

Also, since I read this story first, I didn't plan on reading the first, but after I read the part about them meeting Stella at a morgue, I thought I have to read the first part.

Also, I didn't know about the lavender and pregnant women part; I looked it up and you are right. So I learned something as well!
bittercocoa chapter 24 . 3/2/2010
Okay, I guess this is where I give you a proper review.

I’m so glad that I stumbled upon this story, it’s breathtakingly beautiful. I’m most of all amazed at your ability to transform what little knowledge we have about this verse and expand it into a whole story with fully fleshed characters. That in itself is a feat that makes me admire you so much ‘cause let’s face it, we haven’t got much information about FFV13, yet you’ve created this wonderful masterpiece that just leaves me flabbergasted.

You’re writing is succinct and emotive, a sort of cathartic release for the reader. There’s never any waffling, I know whatever it is that you provide in your chapters will be beneficial to both the plot and the reader in understanding that character, that’s what I love the most about you, you’re characters are just so brilliant, there’s no coercion in their traits, no flaws that seem ridiculous for them. And the imagery, ah, don’t get me started on that, your words just glide together and form this perfect harmony, a picturesque world that I don’t even need to put the effort into forming in my mind, you wonderful words do it for me. They diligently continue to do so, never once wavering.

I liked the journey you gave Noctis and Stella. It was worth the tumultuous ride you put us through, but isn’t that the true makings of a writer, one who doesn’t give in to selfish needs but rather employs her devices to help the story itself. I loved the last chapter, it was just mesmerising how you used Mira’s voice instead, the way she picks up on all the little things. And naughty you, you really had me thinking it was Des she liked, but then it turns out to be Sapien. You know what, as much as you made me fall in love with Noctis and Stella, with this little couple you added in, I’ve suddenly fallen in love with these two. Unrequited love has more of a pull suddenly than start-crossed lovers. I wish you’d put in a pov from Sapien because he’s so intense I wonder what his thoughts would have been, I wish we know what’s going to happen next to this couple, I want to desperately know how they’ll reunite, and the you broke my heart line just bloody killed me

Oh my god, you tease, I just want to know! I sincerely hope that you do write a one-shot for this mesmerising new couple. Of course, you’re busy and writing takes time and inspiration, let’s not forget that, so I don’t expect you to suddenly have it out. But I can hope can’t I.

But, I’m wishing you the best with the rest of your writing. I’m going to read your new story tomorrow so expect a review, my dear.

I wish you luck!
bittercocoa chapter 23 . 3/2/2010
Finally, finally. I’m so glad that they got married. Their vows were just beautiful; darn the whole chapter was just heart-wrenchingly beautiful. This is what we’ve been waiting for, for the last, what, 22 chapters. I’m glad they’re together now. I’ll admit at some points I thought you weren’t going to let them have a happy ending, I shouldn’t have doubted you, you’re writing tells me I shouldn’t have doubted you. And you quoted 'Wuthering Heights', I love you even more.
bittercocoa chapter 22 . 3/2/2010
It’s good to see his side of it all, it made things more clearer because I’d easily seen him as a bit of a villain in this story, but I’m glad that you gave us the chance to see him for what he really is.
bittercocoa chapter 21 . 3/2/2010
Aah, all that sol punching was amazing. Made me laugh my head off. But I must say seeing Noctis get jealous like that is hot as hell. It’s fun to see him being so overprotective of her. Des is definitely the damn gossiper isn’t he.
bittercocoa chapter 20 . 3/2/2010
Those sol and procella hints are making me wonder now. I love Des in this, even though he didn’t have a much bigger part, yes, I do love him now, more than I did seven chapters ago. The last line from Noctis made me smile. I’m glad she’s enticing to him.
bittercocoa chapter 19 . 3/2/2010
Fulgar’s POV was revealing in some way. But a nice change from the broody Noctis.
bittercocoa chapter 18 . 3/2/2010
It was riveting to see Noctis as a child, that these experiences and moments played a part in shaping him up to be the man that he is now. It was a wonderful insight to a man who is generally so very mysterious. I'm happy, no, ecstatic that he proposed.
bittercocoa chapter 17 . 3/2/2010
Oh, fuckin’ hell no. Do not tell me he is dead. This is not what I was expecting. This is so far away from my expectations.
bittercocoa chapter 16 . 3/2/2010
Aah, what a way to end it, uplifting and hopeful. I don’t know what’s coming next, though I am sad we’re nearing to a close, I’m hoping they might just get married soon?
bittercocoa chapter 15 . 3/2/2010
Vires awkwardness in some way is amusing. It’s understandable that he’s behaving like that, but Stella persistence to get answers is entertaining. It’s fascinating to see what Nihil men want in a women which to an extent many would expect in both males and females. And boy what a cliffie.
bittercocoa chapter 14 . 3/2/2010
It’s like this whole chapter is sort of like a foreshadowing, your way of telling us something fucked up is going to happen, especially that little conversation that Stella has with Procella in the end. I am grateful for the way you start each chapter, you don’t just jump in, there’s always a meaningful theme or topic conveyed first through the character for that chapter. It makes things seem more meaningful and helps you grasp the matter clearly.