Reviews for Shock to the System
cold kagome chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
JOHN IS ASSHOLE! HATE HIM.. AWWWE. POOR SAMMY... AWWWE..
cold kagome chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
AWWWWE,.. .POOR SAMMY... HE EVERYTHING ON HIM... THIS JOHN FAULT.. . O.P/ CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE... . LOVE IT..
Emily chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
this is so sad :( John is an idiot! what the hell? he can't treat sam this way! it's so wrong *tear* my heart is broken :(
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Wow. I LOVED this story. Not only did you incorporate some awesome Limp!Sam, but you wrote in fantastic emotion from each character, showing us each perspective in a relatable way, from Sam's longing to make his own life for himself, to John's wish for 2 obedient sons, to Dean's simple desire that everyone just get along. You took a single event (the electrocution/hunt) and related it to the broad epiphany of Sam and his place in the family.

Wonderful characterizations, intriguing plot, and overall excellent piece of work! Again, I LOVED it! :D
Arilaen chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
HEYYYY YO is there a sequel to this? This ends so sadly... poor poor Sam... his family needs to GET THE MESSAGE and let him BE HIMSELF... and suffer more in the process _

Amazing story though D
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Awesome fic. Plenty of hurt Sam, my fave. Great writing and so in character.
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This was building really well but the ending was a bit lacking. It just felt like you didn't know where to take it so you decided to wrap it up instead. Other than that it was excellent.
The Saintlike Weasley chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
You know, I've read this story before, and wanted to read it again, but had no idea where to find it!
I searched through every page of the Wee!Winchester community because I thought it was there but couldn't find it, then finally today, looked up the word shock in 'title' and finally found it! Woot woot!
So I'm just going to go ahead and save this to my favorites so I won't lose it again...
Von chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
(Laughs)

Man I hate reading your stuff!

The angst is always so damned good but you never EVER give it a resolution! EVER! Especially this one, it isn't just the standard 'and things went back to normal to fit in with canon' thing you do, it *feels* like there's meant to be something else - obviously Sam's obedience doesn't stick, or somehow he finds the time to sneak off some grades for college.. if in keeping with canon.

It feels like you ended it with Sam in hospital and John and Dean waiting for answers - it's ended, but there's no conclusion. :D

I love how your fics can make me bawl like NOTHING else, but I also hate myself for going in knowing there'll never be a resolution. :D

It's gotten to the point where my brain provides an auto-solution. Things continue, Sam can't take it anymore and suicides. The end. :D
Indigo2831 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
I'm a little late to the party, but I love this story. I wrote a similar one (Sam, college plans, electricution) but it's not nearly as good as this one. Love it!
Thriving Willow chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Is is REALLY stupid that I got friggin teary-eyed? I think so. And I blame you guys for writing this so darn good!;D Oh, well. I still adore it...
Thriving Willow chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
I just-I just love it. I reaaly do.
ChloeNyme chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
This is my third time reading this story and I just realized I never reviewed it. I must say that for a story that was slightly obvious what was going to happen (between the title and Sam standing next to an electrical circuit...plus your guys tendency for limpSam) I was SITTING ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT. Even by the third time reading it is still a huge thrill for me. Great job all the way around!
Koolneko22 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
This was so sad.

Thier father is just making things worse and worse.

Keep up the good work!
Yellowbulma chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
I loved your story. I feel so sorry for Sam.
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »