Reviews for Shock to the System
Yellowbulma chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
I loved your story. I feel so sorry for Sam.
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
"Not to anything evil or horrible but to school."

oh no! not school! LOL

sorry..that made me laugh..lol

even though it's kinda sad, I really liked the 'if Sam could do this, Dean could do it better' thing...very cool...

"...that not all was well in Winchester land."

*giggles* that makes me think of a board game like Candyland only it would be Winchesterland! lol

aw...

I liked this! XD kinda sad but I'm glad they decided to take it easier (maybe)/get a new plan together for Sam.. :)

This makes me think of a story called Wired..I'm pretty sure you wrote it..loved that one :)

anyhoo...great job! XD
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
"just like the cold essence of the phantasm and the white hot sizzle of electricity."

o! I like that :)

NO SAMMY! :'(

"The nurse with the nice ass..."

LOL...I love how in such a tense time like this, Dean still notices the nurse's ass...lol

aww :(

I hope Sammy gets better, both physically and emotionally! lol

good job! XD
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
gasps! I don't think I've read this one yet! ...shocking...HA! get it? *laughs between each word* cause, the, title, has, 'shock', in, it...HA!

...yeah...that was lame... *ducks head down* sorry...lol

"Sam received every directive as though it was an invitation to debate and the kid would argue until he was blue in the face if John didn't shut him down fast."

LOL! that's so Sam...lol

I wish we coulda seen more stuff when they were younger...like with their Dad... I like when they show lil Sam and Dean in the show, especially like in After School Special! LOVED that episode...lol

"I failed mind reading in high school and I didn’t bring my Magic 8-Ball with me.”

LOL..nice

"and was it Dean’s fault that he was so irresistible that even the supernatural couldn’t stay away?"

LOL! wow, that's definitely Dean alright...lol

oh noes! Sammy! :(

great job on the chapter! can't wait to see what happens next XD
Gohanzgirl chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
loved reading every second! Poor Sam!
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
End no no no it can't be the end. Would you be willing to do a sequel? One where John at least slightly pulls his head out of his ass and see's the error of his ways and actions with Sam. One where Sam either is suicidal or his injury creeps up to bite him. Seizure disorder from the hit on the head perhaps? Please please. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Great chapter, I hope that Sam's not out of the woods yet and that there's some lasting damage that the doctor don't see yet. Perhaps a problems with his heart? Brain swelling and loss of sight? I know I'm horrible. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
WOW absolutly brillant. I love this first chapter. Hope it keeps going, thanks Nicole.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
I never thought John could be such an SOB, but you definitely nailed him as one. I figured he was harsh with the boys when they were growing up but not that harsh.
Write-of-Passage chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Great story, very true to all the characters. Good job!
Madebyme chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Oh that was a rough ride but understandably so. It seems that at this pint in time the rifts are beginning to grow and Sam is starting to realise that no matter how hard he tries he's just a bit of an outsider when it comes to Dean and John ways.

It's quite heartbreaking to read how they all want similar things, family and stability but they're all going about it in completely different and therefore clashing ways. The ways of John and Dean just don't fit with Sam. It's very sad and you did a great job here exploring this and the reasons why Sam left his family for Stanford, something that would never have been a easy choice to make.

The character introspection's were all strong and for me John really stood out. He saw that he'd been doing it wrong but never quite grasped why and how to resolve it in the right way for Sam.

Sad but fitting ending considering the timeline, this was a thoughtful fic and I very much enjoyed it. Take care, Abbi
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
A big summary of Sam's life. Awesome story. Great stuff.
carocali chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
Sad as this is, I like the set up for Sam's departure for Stanford. I'm sure there was some pretty awful training and strict procedures to really send him over the edge. The poor boy was doomed before he was born, and the high school years certainly couldn't have been any easier.
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
Typical for the Winchesters to think taking school away from Sam and training him more would keep him with them. To bad they just didn't get it. Awesome story so. At least they realized they needed to take it a little bit more easy on the poor kid. Hugs, Vonnie
skag trendy chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
'He needs to fall in line, Dean,” his father said, shaking his head. “I need to know I have your back up on this one.”

Dean gave a look back toward Sam’s room. He could still see Sam’s figure curled up on the bed.

He thought about the way it felt when he felt Sam’s neck and there was no pulse. He thought about the way it felt to breathe in his brother’s mouth and get no resistance. He thought about the way it felt to watch his brother die and almost not get him back.

Swallowing, he nodded tightly. “Yeah,” he said, looking back at his dad. “I’ve got your back.”'

When I read this part, I knew it was doomed to failure. No matter what happened from here on out, the damage was done. And I can see this being the reason why Sam eventually left for Stanford. Dean thought he was doing the right thing by him at first, but maybe Sam saw it as a betrayal.

Also, Sam was fresh out of hospital, with a burn injury. They should have known better than to push him so soon after a serious electrocution. Idiots.

Cheers hon. Great story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Kind regards,