Reviews for Shock to the System
calcium77 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Bummer. I did not notice when I read chapter 3 that it said this was complete. I could have read a lot more. Oh well. Thanks for writing. You can always start a new one right? :-)

Kat
Nana56 chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Aw. Doomed. They were damned if they did and damned if they didn't. They wanted to protect him. Of course they did. Everyone protects the baby.

*sigh* Well done.
calcium77 chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
I just freaking adore this story! You write my favorite 3 guys so well! This is going to come out as sucking up, but I read this chapter 3 times...(I regularly re-read your stories actually).

Loved this chapter. Hurt Sam...Sad Sam...Guilty John and Dean. Ah. So good.

Please don't be too long before posting more! (begs) Actually, you really should write more stories. You would make many people very happy!

Thanks again!

Kat
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Great story, so sadly underlines the frustration Sam had as a teen.
Menthol Pixie chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Aw cute. Poor Sammy. John's so mean!
SalemsChild chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Another great chapter.

And poor Sam. Trying so hard to please John and Dean by pouring himself into training and his growing, awkward body just won't go along with the program. Just makes you want to hug him close and mother him to death.

Looking forward to the next update.
Molls10m chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Poor Sammy! And poor Dean for just trying to do what John says, he's really caught in between this time. I swear this chapter almost made me cry! Hopefully this new talk will sort things out, though if John's there I doubt it will haha.
samgirl19 chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
what john is doing to sam is going to get sam hurt and something bad is going to happen to sam and john is going to regret doing what he is doing now
Star Mage1 chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
I want to read more because this just can't end here like this. With the way they are handling Sam I fear they would lose him in a worst way then they can imagine.
Arystina chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Oh, poor Sam. I swear, as much as I like John, he can be such an ass at times. He doesn't even know his own son. :(
geminigrl11 chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
This family is such a mess. All of them wanting similar things: safety and stability, and somewhere in there, love, too. But none of them able to get there together. Sam is definitely the outsider. And yet, Dean and John are both trying as hard as they can in the ways they understand. Too bad they don't speak even close to the same language...

It's so easy to see how things ended up the way they did.

So glad to see this posted! Keep it coming, girls!
asdfjkl chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
sammy! o, the poor boy. he needs a hug. i like that paragraph at the end, , the one where he talks about his friends, family and school...that made me want to cry!

ai! poor kid. will dean and john figure it out? or will this stay canon and therefore unresolved?

update soon! i really like this.
sandymg chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
More loveliness. Looking forward to the conclusion.
sandymg chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wow. That was some first chapter. You capture the dynamics of the three of them together so wonderfully. I so wished there had been time in Season 1 for more of all them together hunting. This look into their beginings is such a treat.

This passage: "Dean didn’t mind playing bait. All in all, it wasn’t as fun as playing with guns or torching things, but it sure as hell beat watching Sam or Dad in the hot seat. Someone had to do it, and was it Dean’s fault that he was so irresistible that even the supernatural couldn’t stay away?" Just fantastic characterization. Spot on Dean.

I will be back with a final review when it's finished.
Nana56 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Oh dear! Poor Sam!

This is such a sad situation...a lose/lose it seems.

Great chapter! :)