Reviews for Shock to the System
Rachelly chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Wow! Faye! This was awesome! I loved it! From the supernatural entities, to the hunt, to John and Sam's relationship, to Dean's being caught in the middle-yet leaning on his Dad's side of things which was a mistake here. And poor Sammy! Ignored, berrated, stereotyped, and assumed to be a screw up! And here he was fighting for Dean's life all along. Can't wait to see where this goes! Hope there's lots of limpness, guilt, and new understanding coming up. Sam is a great kid. He just wants to understand things, be included in things, be believed in. If only John had figured that out. I really think things could have been different between them if it had.

I loved your details, the build up, and Sammy's limpness! I loved the way you described the encounter by both boys with the entities. Wonderful writing, great story so far, and LIMP SAM! Awesome! Keep up the great work!
charming2drew chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
GAH! please update soon! this seriously rocks!
Arystina chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh my! O.o
MDarKspIrIt chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Great story so far! Can't wait to read the second chapter!
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Great start, loved it! I definitely need more "Sam" in my life... and Limp!Sam is even better :-)
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
omg if john had listen to sam then nothing bad would've happened to him. right now i want to smack john on the head for being an idiot. if sam dies it will be on john guilty conscious because he didn't let his son exlpain what he found about the hunt
Starsmoonsky chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
i shoulda known better to read this story when it wasnt finished... you guys continual to kill me. i think "post more soon" is understood so im not gonna say it. i love this... please post more soon
nexus432 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Please write more soon.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Awesome start to the story. Wow, poor Sammy, sounds like he's been electrocuted pretty bad...I hoe John feels guilty for the way he has been acting towards the kid!
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Great start, Faye! Can't wait for more!
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I never know what to say about your stories anymore, beyond, "This is amazing. I want more. Right now."

So that's all I'm gonna say. ]