Reviews for Teardrops on Raven's Guitar
1-800fangirl chapter 1 . 4/4
This is so sweet! Beast Boy and Raven are very 'in character' and I can totally picture this happening! With a little more detail, you could have turned this into three chapters, at least. Very well-written. AWESOME story!
teentitansfreek101 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Your awesome
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
:-)
Princess Hinata Bug chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
It is very sweet and cute. I love the happy ending.
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
awww so cute!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I can see Raven playing the guitar. The coincidental meeting (a time-tested conceit in plot-making) was well-played. But the ending was a little ... I dunno ... abrupt? Maybe? The story could have used more detail. But maybe that's just me.

I liked it anyway.
UnvailTheTruth chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
BRAVO! AH-MAZ-ING! totally loved it! Five wishing stars.
roguelover321 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
uw i loved it so cute and some day i will use that and sing it couse its so sweet
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Hmm...fluffy. VERY fluffy! lol! But it was great! I must admit! Why is it that all of Taylor Swift's music matches Raven and Beast Boy so well? It's uncanny! Normally I don't like her music AT ALL (I'm a Metallica fan, so ya, lol)! But you did an excellent job! Great to know that Raven's "wishing star" worked! : ) I would like to ask you, if you wouldn't mind reading and reviewing my Teen Titans story? It would mean a lot to me if you did! But anyways! Great job! I hope to read more BB/Rae stories from you soon! Until then Later! : )
NotTitan213 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Hmm, I like the song you chose, Normally I would of thought 'You belong with me' by Taylor S. would work better because Raven doesn't have a guitar, but you totally fixed that! I thought it was clever how you had Jericho teach her. Very good, I was kinda confused in the first section at first because I hadn't quite figured out that Terra had come back. Anyway, I liked it, you really made the story fit. Good job!:)