Reviews for Her Lessons in Love
Poxxy chapter 9 . 21h
Wow I wasn't expecting this story to get updated, it's been five years since the previous chapter after all. Welcome back! I reread the story from the beginning to reacquaint myself with the storyline. I must say you write excellent humour. I laughed so hard! Which is really impressive because I've already read this fic before. I adore this story and I can't wait to see more from you!
Fairy law chapter 4 . 7/25
Its really good and btw its gajeel
cookie.panda-roo chapter 9 . 7/19
awhh, cute 3 I like this story so far! :) I feel so bad for Lucy and that stupid reporter thats all over Natsu... Grrrr... haha ;)
Never make light of jealousy...it could eat up and destroy a person's life
MercifulGrace chapter 9 . 7/18
Wow, I haven't thought of this story in a long time! Glad to see you're back!

I think this story is very cute! I love how you write the characters and Natsu and Lucy's moments give me so many OTP feels x3 Poor Lucy though has it rough loving an oblivious guy like Natsu lol

This newest chapter with Natsu Dragion and Lucy Ashley is nice too. It gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Glad to see an update from this wonderful fic. Keep up the good work and I hope you have a good day :)
daedalus-laptop chapter 9 . 7/18
I really love this story. I'm hoping to see where it goes, and hopefully where it will end.
fairytailforever chapter 1 . 6/26
please please right more I know that getting this from doesint mean much but please your really good at being lucy
I love this. You've such a great writer! I've even started taking notes on your writing style so I can mimic it when writing my own stories! Keep up the good work! :)
waindrop chapter 8 . 5/10
ITS BEEN 5 YEARS GIRLY! WHERE IS THE UPDATE?! (or at least i think 5 years). I WANNA KEEP READING, SO MAKE SURE YOU DONT FORGET ABOUT THE LOYAL READERS YOU HAVE! D;
Ari colecchi chapter 8 . 5/8
Are you continueing this? Please do! I really like this story so far
More please!
111111 chapter 4 . 4/19
it was ok but you spelled names wrong and Cana can hold her liquor she doesn't get drunk
Pancakes1708 chapter 8 . 4/10
Noooooooo I liked this series why you leave
soooo good-D chapter 8 . 4/2
Keep typing my friend.
Best NALU fanfic ... EVER!
Shivaar chapter 8 . 3/31
Oh my, could Natsu know more about Lucy's feelings than he's letting on? Muhuhuhu, quite a clincher, hook-line-and-sinker. I'm SO ready for chapter 9!