Reviews for BA Season 3: 74 - Perspectives
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
had me crying from start to end the loss of the baby poor Hudson and maria and their one and only chance ripped from them
Sibu chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Which POV is which? Tell whose POV it is.
El Varon chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
I really don't know what to say. Incredible, absolutely incredible. There is no more to say.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Oh. My. God. This story absolutely has to rank as one of your most powerful stories ever. To be able to speak the innermost thoughts of so many, to show us their turmoil-ridden world through their eyes... I am absolutely impressed. I think the scene that hit me hardest was the confrontation between Diane Maza and her daughter. Perhaps on another night, seeing her own precious Trinity happy in her grandmother's arms, Elisa might have at least flashed a hint of olive branch for her mother, to see if Diane would reach out in return... but not after seeing so much death in one night, not after having her nose most brutally rubbed in the fact of what those who don't accept gargoyles may be capable of, and not when she's hurting so much inside and wanting to hurt somebody in return. Even if the one who may ultimately suffer the most is little Trinity... I could also go on and on about the scenes involving Hudson and Maria, and about the Shadow/Delilah/Iliana triangle, and so much more... but instead I'll just wait to see what comes next. Hurry, please!
Morgana Fae chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Simply brilliant. You keep outdoing yourself and never cease to amaze me with your work. You are one hell of a writer and everyone who has ever read your work will have to agree.

You captured the souls of each character and gave the story more dimension by writing in the first person POV. It made it seem more personal, too.

To see how everyone is suffering is heartbreaking but I know you will do something to make it better for everyone. You always do.

I felt that you really captured St. John's inner side when you gave her thoughts on everything. I loved the way you made her suffer for her beliefs.
Jenigoyle chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Good God, Every time I think I find a favorite of your stories you have to go and replace it with another! This has been your finest work, by far, using the point of view of everyone involved. And it was EXACTLY like I thought each character would think and behave. Wonderful! This is pure excellence, and we've come to expect nothing less from you, Todd!
The Sword Maker chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
I love it. You've brought your series to a major crossroads - and did it brilliantly.

Keep up the good work!
Lily Maza chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Wow Toad, that was completely and utterly amazing! I love that story! That was just so great, I love the way you gave each person's point of view. I loved the drama between the Maza couple and Maria, and having Trinity seeing her 'Gamma' again. I hope Peter and Diane get it through their thick skulls that Trini nor the rest of the gargoyles are a threat to their lives. But even if they were, you're supposed to stick by you're family 100%, no matter what the consciquences. Also, that's a really great way to end the story. Am I rubbing off on you or are you making me suffer? I HAVE to know what happens really, really soon! Will Goliath's eyes expand to the size of dinner plates and faint? Just don't wait until June to post it, ok! Again, I absolutely, totally and completely love this story. Though Sara did pass on and I am sad about that, it was awesome. I'll talk to you soon!
me chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
My god! I am speechless. That was incredible. fucking brilliant. Just fucking brilliant.
puaena chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Strangely "glad" to see the reappearance of the Mazas. That family relationship was the first real "hook" that got me into The Barracuda stories on a faithful basis and to see that the conflict still raging with no end in sight and that is realistic. I hope you don't give it an easy ending. As for Shadow/Iliana/Delilah, I'm still a fan of Iliana, but I can see where this is going and that is pretty realistic too. You already know that I HATE triangles, so I hope this one isn't too torturous as it is pretty obvious that S/D will reunite. Ha! Now that I've written that, I guess I can expect that you will draw it out even more. *;-)
Spazzer Monkey chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
This was yet another wonderful chapter in this season. I liked how you put each section from a different person's point of view, but didn't just go straight out and say "Goliath's POV". Too many people do that and it ruins the flow. I was very impressed by this chapter. All too often, the heroes survive, either by medical miracle or Puck/Alex intervention, and you had neither, which is a great change from the norm. I can't wait to see just where the next chapters go from here. Will Hudson and Maria get closer and open up more? I hope so. Shadow/Iliana? Sorry, I'm a Shadow/Delilah fan. And which one is the next E/G baby? The daughter, or the twins? I can't remember the order (if you've even mentioned it). Either way, I'm going to stop my rambling now. Impatiently waiting for the next episode Gabi