Reviews for Fireplace
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Awwwww... this is really good, I'mma head on over and see some of your other stories!
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I really liked this! It was emotionally put together well! & I always thought the same thing after that episode! I wish this had of happened in the show! Good job! :)
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
LOVEITY LOVE LOVE LOVE. :) This was so great and so utterly... them. The kiss was perfect, as was the ending. You're a great writer x
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
aw this was lovely, i loved it!

Nice one!
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
very well written

loved it ]
xyuffiex chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Liked it )
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
that was awesome loved it perfect

maria
emeraldeyedirishdaughter chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I just love GITF makeups. I really thought the Doctor was a git in that episode. So all these stories telling us what was really going on. Him trying to escape the reality of his feelings for Rose makes more sense. I really think they should have let the Doctor kiss Rose in the series at some point of Season 2 but it was not to be and I don't count Cassandra. At least we can dream here. Thanks for another lovely story.
themasters pet chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
aw!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I liked your spin on this very hard to watch story-line (at least for me). I would have loved to have seen some of this woven in the television episode but at least fandom can provide that comfort now. Thanks for taking the time to put thought to paper (so to speak).
KittyKatZorse chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Oh this is super cute...youve given us all the answers we truly wanted... real good!
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Ooh, I like this. I like it a lot. I don't think it's cliche exactly...it's done a lot, but you made it your own. I love the whole premise. I love how emotional you made it actually... I love an angry Rose Tyler...doesn't take c rap from anyone, haha. You wrote this so well. "If you hadn’t come back I would have died," Oh wow, that was a powerful line. Such a nice job, you! Thanks for posting it!