Reviews for Indulging
Jaxrond chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Shiney, Kitty-shaped confetti? that's the first time I've heard that one. XD. I actually havn't gotten this far in the series, I had heard that Break goes blind. Poor Break! he's one of my favorite characters.
BreliceForever chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
that was really good O.O they were both in character that this could be a scene in the manga! :3
silverfire113 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
so cute Lovely story :D
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
m, tell me when you write more ph fiction!
Tossino chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Never considering this pairing. o.O I gotta say it would probably work out very well though. Although I prefer BreakxSharon and OzxAlice. xD But this was great. They were very in character and the dialogue was perfect.

Such a shame Break became blind. :

ash-nobody chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wahh so cute! :D

I have never seen a PH fanfic like this. Good job! :D
iBreakHearts chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I think you captured Break's personality really well. o3o -I can't do that too well, but I upload anyways.-

Meheh. I lurve this story. ;D
manganime-hime-sama chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Ahh.. BreakxAlice is lovely! (#w#)
Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Sweet! That was really cool. That is like nothing I have ever seen before and it was extremely funny. I wonder if there are more BreakXAlice fics out and about, probably not. That story was an endless source of amusement. I'm surprised you haven't gotten any haters yet, but I guess that is a good thing. Wonderful job as always.
GreenEyedNeko chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
OMG! OMG! OMG! you're the best! *_* I completely loved it! This made me laugh, blush and cry, all at the same time. You're a really good writer. I loved the dialogues and they were in-character, no strange changes of personality like in most fanfictions.

it's really strange that you're the only one that made a BreakXAlice fanfic... they should be a lot more popular...at least on youtube they are. O_O Anyway, I hope that I'll read more BreakXAlice (or Pandora Hearts) fanfictions from you. *adds this story to favourites*
CrazyPersonWriting chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
:3 -bathes in kitty-shaped conffetti-

Fwe

...

I. FREAKNG. LOVE. YOUR. STORIES.

srsly xD I mean just wow! They're so in character and Alice is pinching his cheeks which is cute and still something she would do

/ EchoxOz? My guilty pleasure couple? ahaha -makes puppy dog face-
Maka-chan12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
aww kawaii! it's really cute. and really does work out very well. Alice and Break do have a very argumentative relationship.

But i think it's sad that break is now blind. i bet if he still had his left eye that was stolen for cheshire by the will of the abyss he wouldn't be blind.

xYaoiXFanx-OzXGilbertforever
one hundred zeros chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Kufufufufu.

I thought so too

And is most surprised that there is only one fic.

HeeHee.

What a good story you wrote...

I hope you'll be able to start a new pairing.

After all... I do think it should be quite popular

MoonMyst