Reviews for Indulging
wolfdawn chapter 1 . 2/9
Break: *sigh* why do none of these stories have lemons.

Alice: PEDO CLOWN! SHARON TOLD ME WHAT THAT MEANS!

Anyway, regardless of what those two say, Lemons ruin stories. Perverse clown...

Also, I love this story loads, I know that many people don't like the Brelice ship which I find pretty dumb. As it's obviously perfect. And I love stiries like these so don't be discouraged, if you write more like this or continue your story, then I'll have you know that you have my full support!
Jaxrond chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Shiney, Kitty-shaped confetti? that's the first time I've heard that one. XD. I actually havn't gotten this far in the series, I had heard that Break goes blind. Poor Break! he's one of my favorite characters.
BreliceForever chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
that was really good O.O they were both in character that this could be a scene in the manga! :3
silverfire113 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
so cute Lovely story :D
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
m, tell me when you write more ph fiction!
Tossino chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Never considering this pairing. o.O I gotta say it would probably work out very well though. Although I prefer BreakxSharon and OzxAlice. xD But this was great. They were very in character and the dialogue was perfect.

Such a shame Break became blind. :

ash-nobody chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wahh so cute! :D

I have never seen a PH fanfic like this. Good job! :D
iBreakHearts chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I think you captured Break's personality really well. o3o -I can't do that too well, but I upload anyways.-

Meheh. I lurve this story. ;D
manganime-hime-sama chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Ahh.. BreakxAlice is lovely! (#w#)
Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Sweet! That was really cool. That is like nothing I have ever seen before and it was extremely funny. I wonder if there are more BreakXAlice fics out and about, probably not. That story was an endless source of amusement. I'm surprised you haven't gotten any haters yet, but I guess that is a good thing. Wonderful job as always.
GreenEyedNeko chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
OMG! OMG! OMG! you're the best! *_* I completely loved it! This made me laugh, blush and cry, all at the same time. You're a really good writer. I loved the dialogues and they were in-character, no strange changes of personality like in most fanfictions.

it's really strange that you're the only one that made a BreakXAlice fanfic... they should be a lot more popular...at least on youtube they are. O_O Anyway, I hope that I'll read more BreakXAlice (or Pandora Hearts) fanfictions from you. *adds this story to favourites*
CrazyPersonWriting chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
:3 -bathes in kitty-shaped conffetti-

Fwe

...

I. FREAKNG. LOVE. YOUR. STORIES.

srsly xD I mean just wow! They're so in character and Alice is pinching his cheeks which is cute and still something she would do

/ EchoxOz? My guilty pleasure couple? ahaha -makes puppy dog face-
Fall Out of Reality chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
aww kawaii! it's really cute. and really does work out very well. Alice and Break do have a very argumentative relationship.

But i think it's sad that break is now blind. i bet if he still had his left eye that was stolen for cheshire by the will of the abyss he wouldn't be blind.

xYaoiXFanx-OzXGilbertforever
one hundred zeros chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Kufufufufu.

I thought so too

And is most surprised that there is only one fic.

HeeHee.

What a good story you wrote...

I hope you'll be able to start a new pairing.

After all... I do think it should be quite popular

MoonMyst