Reviews for Immortal Raven
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 10 . 9/1
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. WHY SO MANY FEELS.
Dean's Trench Coat Angel chapter 10 . 8/12
yeah I hate you forever BECAUSE IT WORKS. IT FUCKING WORKS! ugh I don't deserve this onslaught of feelings this early in the morning
Poisonsnake23 chapter 10 . 7/16
Oh look tears, I'm crying because of this ending, so good yet so sad. I really like to, the fact that you didn't make Sam get cursed to be immortal or anything stupid and just let it live. Still crying though.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 10 . 6/17
Absolutely amazing story, thank you.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 6/17
From this first chapter I already think I figured out the name. Or you know, I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
Albie chapter 10 . 4/5
Very nice, love the story. Thank you for writing!
V. L. Crawford chapter 10 . 2/15
Great story!
Sevvus chapter 10 . 2/13
damn...i don't like you right now..you made me cry...
you suck for being awesome. lol
Kittens Kat chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
THIS STORY IS GREAT! THANK YOU!
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
I love it!
FalconLux chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
*grins*
Beth9891 chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
No, glad you didn't fall into the trap of making everyone live forever. This made the story better, not worse :-)
InuFanJinx chapter 10 . 3/20/2015
It was a perfect ending in my opinion because not all endings can be completely happy.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
I hate you son much right now! (Please don't take it in the litral way) how am I ment to explain my red eyes, I just can't stop crying

Poor Dean and Sam and even Harry, agh WHY...I'm just...I can't even!

But I must comment on how well the story was writen and even if it was sad in the end it was a wonderful story and sometimes storys need a happy/sad ending. I once read a quote saying: Maybe it's not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.
I think this applies to your story. Keep up the amazing writing, I can't wait to read more!
PrewalShadeX chapter 10 . 2/3/2015