Reviews for Immortal Raven
I love it!
FalconLux chapter 10 . 6/9
*grins*
Beth9891 chapter 9 . 6/3
No, glad you didn't fall into the trap of making everyone live forever. This made the story better, not worse :-)
InuFanJinx chapter 10 . 3/20
It was a perfect ending in my opinion because not all endings can be completely happy.
I hate you son much right now! (Please don't take it in the litral way) how am I ment to explain my red eyes, I just can't stop crying

Poor Dean and Sam and even Harry, agh WHY...I'm just...I can't even!

But I must comment on how well the story was writen and even if it was sad in the end it was a wonderful story and sometimes storys need a happy/sad ending. I once read a quote saying: Maybe it's not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.
I think this applies to your story. Keep up the amazing writing, I can't wait to read more!
PrewalShadeX chapter 10 . 2/3
Awesome job!
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Dawwww! Sad, but sweet. :)
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
LOL Interesting. XD
MattKennedy chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Great story. Love you interpretation of the prophecy making Harry immortal. :) Sadness at Sam's death at the end, but emotionally powerful end.
Asmo chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
D'awwwww! Loved it! Made me all teary eyed(':
Makurayami Ookami chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
This was really good. I liked that sam was able to live longer and have a children and grandchildren.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Poor harry.
Akayuki Novak chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
...Oh, that's not fair. It's just not.
LunaDragAngel chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Liked Harry's development and interactions in the Supernatural verse. Liked that every episode wasn't rewritten & loved the bittersweet conclusion. Sad to see it end.
Beth9891 chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Really good... Wish it was longer. Felt like it just started and then it was ending.