Reviews for The Haunting of Kings Creek
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
What the fuck is this?!
Shy moon chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is great! Pppppppppllllllllllllllleeeeeraaaaaassssseee update!
Mysterygirl107 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I love this story. Pretty please update. What happens next? Please update.
airforcebrat chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
intresting... is there more to it... mabye liz and lisse meeting up?
DarlingPersephone chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I like it! But i did get a little confused about the switch to Felicity's period.

All in all very good!
ka has moved chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
One word:

CONTINUE!
MackenzieW chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
A good start! I can't wait to see what happens to Lizzie and her family as the summer progresses. Just a slight note, you may want to describe things more-Lizzie is just seeing the house for the first time, what does it look like to her? What do the lands? Also, try not to fall into the telling, not showing trap.

And just out of curiosity, where is Lizzie's family from? Judging by the clues you left-that it took them six hours to get to Williamsburg and that Lizzie could take a train to the city-I would think it was somewhere in lower New York. If so, then Lizzie could not be getting her license at 16. The youngest you can get it here in NYS is 17 and only if you take driver's ed.
Romance105 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I love this story! What happens? You are doing a great job and this story has so much potential! MUST CONTINUE
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I was almost immedeitly fascinated.I can't wait for the story to unfold! Please update.
felicityphoenix chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Hey, great start! Do update soon! Good dialongue, excellent way of sliding into the past from the future. You knew I'd like this right this right from the get-go, huh!;D