Reviews for Don't You Wanna Take a Ride with Me?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Oh, just great! I knew those text messages meant trouble for him and Bella. Why didn't he tell Heidi to just shut up and that he was now dating Bella? And, why didn't he respond to Heidi's text explaining that he's seeing someone else and it was getting serious? Poor Bella! I can see how this must look to her. The exact same words he spoke to her and Heidi? I would have slapped him across the face and told Heidi that he just spoke those words to her a few weeks earlier. Just so she would know that she's not so special. I can't wait to hear his explanations. Oh, I so love this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Carlisle as "Pimp Daddy C" is now my favorite Carlisle. And Edward teasing him was hysterical. This story is so awesome! I'm sure there will be trouble along the way but I'm betting it will be trouble that will keep us laughing and still have a HEA. Judging by the unwanted phone call Edward got from "her", I would say his past will get him in trouble. Can't wait for more backgound on him. I just have to say that this story is so smoothe and easy to read, where the sentences just flow into one another and without all the extra wording, sentences and paragraphs that aren't needed to get the point across. Some stories have me reading sentences multiple times before I understand what the hell is going on. But, this story just rolls right along. I love it.
angel1215 chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Wow! Edward's really trying to brake Bella down. How can she resist him? She knows it's a matter of time before she caves so, do it already! Gosh, she's got a lot of will power and she's so stubborn. Honestly, what guy hangs w/his female friend every chance he gets when he could be out scoring w/anyone he wants? Even guy friends don't hang w/each other that much. Can't she see how hard he's trying and that he's not giving up. Give him a break and go for it. If she doesn't, then she'll never know what could've been. Great story, love it.
alamkar chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Please tell me you're going to finish this story! It's so close to complete. You can't leave us hanging with the call from Bree!
donlou78 chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
Only just found this story and have to say I'm loveing it! I see that it hasn't been updated since January...Shame and I hope you decide to continue the story soon :)
nonexisting-account-deleted chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
Nice! Bella's POV was written awesomely, love the Mike situation and even the cliffy at the end. Can't wait for the next update!
sofiadixon chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
Love the story. Please, you absolutely must finish it!
OhhAPeiceOfCandy chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Haha their going to play poor Carlisle.
Nice!
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
I can't tell you how many times I laughed, Edward is a ball. But Bree is back. I know how she feels I get the same way everytime I think my husband will see his ex. Just the idea freaks the hell out of me. How often do you post, twice a year, that is ok, just want to know. Later.
PourLAmourDeCanard chapter 18 . 7/16/2012
Just discovered your story yesterday and plowed through all of the chapters today. So funny and touching. Looking forward to more if you choose to continue.

Although I have to say, Edward as a spin teacher reminds me a lot of this hilarious video that was done as a spin off from the show New Girl. My favorite character, Schmidt, is asked to sub for a spin class and it's freaking hilarious. Couldn't get it out of my head as I was reading those first few chapters. Worth checking out if you haven't seen it.

Thanks!
Laura
bella0609 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Laid Bare sent me. Thought I'd check it out :)
and-then-she-said-with chapter 18 . 7/3/2012
God Bree just GTFO. No, I kid. Sorta. Great fun reading so far, hope you'll update soon!
tsm0836 chapter 18 . 6/25/2012
Sorry first review after reading through. What is it with these two just as they hit a high they tumble down. Hope to goodness that Bella actually hears Edward out on this one and doesn't put up defences again. The boy has a past he isn't a monk, and certainly didn't learn his skills from a book. Thanks for writing and sharing and hope life is treating you better.
ubuhall chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
wait...so Bree was his first love but Bella is his true love. if Edward wanted Bree, he would have called her anytime over the years. at least it wasn't Heidi or Vickie! so how you gonna play this? LOVED the intimacy they shared, great chapter! Tracey xoxox
ubuhall chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
ok so Charlie wants them together & finally Bella wants it too...but she needs to tell Edward! is Rose falling in love with Em? or is there problem in trio that they started on bar night? can't wait to find out! Tracey xoxox
1,982 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »