Reviews for Don't You Wanna Take a Ride with Me?
twifanmom chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
I swear your story makes me giggle snort! I live the references to various movies and the drink names are great! Excellent chapter!
twifanmom chapter 12 . 5/20/2012
Why do I have a feeling that he is going to sing to her at the bar? Loved the sexy cha cha lessons! Great chapter :)
twifanmom chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
Absolutely love The Sandlot...another great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens with the salsa dancing!
twifanmom chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
I'm still loving this story and so hooked waiting to see when Bella finally gives into Edward...I have total faith in you!

Also, I totally love your Rose and Angela characters! They are great :)

I also wanted to say that I'm so sorry for everything you've gone through in the last few years! I can't imagine the emotions you have experienced...I have a brother with CP who is wheelchair bound and pneumonia is our biggest fear as he gets older. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
twifanmom chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Another great chapter! I'm still trying to decide who the text could be from...

Loving the story :)
twifanmom chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Great chapter...I saw this rec'd on FB The Lemonade Stand page...so glad that I did see it cuz I think I'm gonna love it...their dirty sauna fun was great! Can't wait til I can read more :)
twimom1309 chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
I am so so sorry for your loss. As a mom myself 5 year old girl, 2 year old boy I can't even imagine what you must be going through. Know that you have an angel watching over you always. I have tears running down my face, I want to hug you and wake up my kids and hug them. Thanks for sharing this with us. I just started reading this story today and am enjoying it quite thoroughly. Thank you
whydoyouwantotknowmyynameagain chapter 18 . 4/26/2012
why would you do that to me ? why ? they just got back together. Im guessing bree now has his son or whatever. EUGH !
flibbidyjibits chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
I am loving this!

Thank you for sharing!

I'm excited to see how this all plays out
Rainy79 chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
oh i am sooo in love with this story! Pleeeease bring more soon!
AussieECfan chapter 18 . 3/23/2012
Holy shit dude that was HAWT! :) Hot enough indeed that I got off my lazy ass and am leaving you a grateful & entertained review, as well as following you on the Twitter now. Can't wait to read what pervy goodness you post there too. Ok, so I'm not in this for just the lemons either...I like that E & B balance one another off with their quirks and personalities.
deleepowman chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I just found this surfing around and it is so entertaining. Loved the story title and all it entails and how come the sauna in my healthclub isn't co-ed?
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 18 . 3/15/2012
Love your story! Please upload as soon as u can! I can't wait to see what happens next!
DropKickSoupBowl chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
I absolutely love this story and can't wait until you write more.
grabadietcoke chapter 18 . 3/6/2012
Oh so much hot to throw a big cold water bucket on there at the end. The big test, does she trust him? If she does, Bree shouldn't matter. Well see, huh?

Great lemon!