Reviews for Don't You Wanna Take a Ride with Me?
cazzette chapter 18 . 2/14/2012
Hey love this story cant wait to see what happens next just wish that Bella would stop being so stubborn and give edward a chance.
Fliberty chapter 18 . 2/6/2012
It was nice to see Bella feeling confident enough to take the next step with Edward. Obviously, her timing sucked.

I can't remember who Bree is or why she had such an impact on Bella. I hope she doesn't wig out and pull away from Edward because of this.
roxnroll chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
I'm loving this story. I've only just started, but I can't wait to catch up.

I love the Halestorm song. I actually wrote a oneshot inspired by it for a different fandom. It's a very deliciously naughty song, it fit Ed/Bella's situation so well.

Looking forward to more.

Rox
mldewolf chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
OMGosh! You are an awesome writer, I'm tellin' ya! I love your use of words and sarcasim(?). It's right down my ally.

LOVED this chapter. Charlie and the "feeding him Bella's ex-boyfriends" and "he looks hungry" and the whole Edward taunting the damn fish had me laughing outloud. GREATNESS!

On another note, I read your profile and wanted to send my sincerest condolences for your HUGE loss with your daughter. I'm soo sorry and even though time has passed, I can only imagine that there are days it doesn't feel like it. I can't even begin to imagine that type of loss. I lost my dad 7 years ago and that was HUGE for me b/c I'm a daddy's girl and an only child. It was the toughest point in my life and I've even been through 2 divorces and about to go through my third. There is NOTHING more painful than loosing someone soo permanently from you life. I get it.

Also, my bff, who will be reading this story very soon, has an Autistic son who is 12. She would be lost without Jake even though her life isn't easy in the slightest. My heart goes out to you.

Hope you are well and hanging in there and the twins are keeping you busy. :) Take care!
mldewolf chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Abso-fucking-lutely LOVING this story! Precious! Fantastic writing!
mldewolf chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
OMGosh! Just started reading this today and WOW! Love it to pieces, thus far! Lighted hearted, sexy and yummy to the core! Wonderful! Can't wait to read more!
london spam chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
Love this story and soo happy for the update! I like that Bella finally manned up and resolved to tell Edward what she wants. Well, "show" might be a better way to express it. Anyway, I would like her to be a bit more verbal about the emotions involved but the recent phone call probably puts the balls firmly in Edward's court.

I hope Bree isn't pregnant or just had Edward's baby. Drama!
BLilTXgirl chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
Wow, Bella! You really let your freak flag fly in this chapter didn't you? LOL

I have no worries about Bree & Edward. It's not like he had changed his phone number so it's not surprising that his old hook-ups have it still. Doesn't mean he will actually talk to let alone meet up with her. I'm holding strong on that one.

LMAO at Emmett having Rose all worked up and in a tailspin.
coxie chapter 18 . 1/24/2012
I love to see your updates! I trust you. I look forward to seeing what happens next. :)
luluwolfkill chapter 18 . 1/21/2012
Dude. You're giving me whiplash! I'm all "Oh, sweaty/gross beer lemons, FTW" and then "Dun, Dun, Dun!" Scary! I really liked the expression, "pecker stupid" btw. Thanks for sharing!

JuJu
luluwolfkill chapter 17 . 1/21/2012
That was a nice, out-of-character conversation with Charlie. ; ) Also, a lame one with Mike. Thank you for sharing!

JuJu
blueeyedcherry chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This chapter was SO HOT!

*jumps in a tub of ice*

Now ... hehe. I love how Carlisle was trying to set these two up all along and neither one knew! I bet he'll be delighted when they take off for lunch in the next chapter!

And I LOVE this Bella! She's sassy and strong and that's my favorite kind!

I can't wait to see how it goes with these two! :)

xoxo
kmfroggi chapter 18 . 1/20/2012
oh no, these 2 cant catch a break can they! hopefully edward nips this in the butt asap!
XxA7XFoREVeRxX chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
Holy shit. Your story is keeping me on my toes! It's fuckin' great! I can't seem to find the right words to describe this story to the right extent but Wow! I love it! I haven't read a story as good as this one in quite some time. Looking forward to the next update! :)
Tyley1 chapter 18 . 1/19/2012
Just wanted to let you know I found your story and loved it so ar. Can't wait to see where it goes next with Bree. Hope your doing well.
1,983 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »