Reviews for A New First Date
Frankizzle chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
If I was Snake Eyes, Ripcord wouldn't have got off so lightly :(

A wonderful ending to a brilliant fic! A truly enjoyable read :)
Karama9 chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
That was great! Thanks for putting it up even for all of us who got your quizzes wrong!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Aww...I'm so sad that this is the last chapter. I really enjoyed the way you described Snake and Scarlett's early relationship. It provided a really nice look into each of their characters, and I loved the way you portrayed the chemistry between them! Er...any chance you might continue this anyway? Maybe as a prize if you do another quiz?

Anyway, this was very well done, and thank you for writing it!
PhantomEmpress chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
YAY! Lovey-Dovey YAY!

So sweet and wonderful. Thank you for being AWESOME!
Caidence Ryan chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Love it. I know that you said that this was the last chapter, but please write more like it. I just recently fell in love with the pairing and am finding it difficult to find them.

THanks a bunch,

-cmb
Felinafullstop chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
why wasn't it colder? I love that!
lil-ying-fa chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
awesoem
Ox King chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Fantastic Snake Eyes/Scarlett romance fic. I live it. your a great story teller. Thanks for taking the time to write for us G.I. Joe fans.
Frankizzle chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
I'm happy happy happy there's another chapter :) that was really sweet, update soon!
Karama9 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Only one word comes to mind: awh!
slapshot22 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
You really do spoil us with these stories! Wonderful as always!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Love love love.
PhantomEmpress chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
aw

I love how sweet this story is.
Comix28 chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
What a wonderful prize! Once again, so very them. I knew that you would have a deep insight into how their earlier relationship would grow.

I can't wait for more!
Faye Kinitt chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
another great chapter, you will have every one studying up on there joe facts to make sure that they win your great prizes.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »