Reviews for A New First Date
Faye Kinitt chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
another great chapter, you will have every one studying up on there joe facts to make sure that they win your great prizes.
Loki21 chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
AH! Another treat! OMG, the exchanges between them is so nice! Again, I'm out of words! But... but, what if your quiz is too difficult, and we poor lot can't see the rest of this? Oh no, I best not think about that! Thanks for that awaited, excellent (insert drooling) chapter!
Comix28 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
God Bless your brilliant mind. Yet another highly entertaining fic from you! I appreciate the way you captured Snake's struggle without proper ASL. Very realistic. (Also reminds me of the way I used to try to sign with an aunt while I was seven.) I remember doing the no-no sign myself. And a lot of pointing _ As well as her frustration in trying to communicate with me with things that weren't so simple...as you demonstrated with Snakes.

I also really enjoy how you get inside Scarlett's mind. Every thing you have her do with him, is something I would see her doing in a canon comic.

It really is a shame that you aren't a current writer for IDW. You'd definately bring wonderful talent to the table.
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
That was really truly incredible, thankyou Phantam Express! I was pretty upset when I had no idea what the 'rutabega' thing meant. Lol.
EllieLovesToRead chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Aww that's sweet! I was sitting here, trying not to laugh at the part where everyone was laughing at Snake Eyes. Lol.
Loki21 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Oh! Just when I was going bad on withdrawal from the Monsters Within... I found that new one! Please, tell me it's going to last like 25-30 chapters? :-) One can always hope, hey? I very much like the setting, I always thought that the cabin was a very special and needed place for SE, a place where he could really be himself. At least Scarlett understands it, how it makes him feel better away from people. Alright, now to reading it again! Thanks for sharing it with us, even if we didn't all get the answer!
abril4 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
What a lovely piece...it was very nice. Wow made me a little teary eye at the end. How sweet and innocent they both are, it's nice to read a fic when they are both shy and timid toward each other. I simply love it! Hope you can continue soon.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Beautiful! I love how he's still struggling with sign language.
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
great fic so cute and big thanks to phantamempress for letting you share it with the rest of us.

again so cute and i really liked your take on their relationship , not getting together until after the accident. it really nice.
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. I like how you approached a subject taht is hinted at inthe comics, but never fully fleshed out; how Snake Eyes and Scarlett dealt with their relationship post accident/pre near telepathic connection and understanding of each other. It's such a heartbreaking thing, to have that relatiship just starting and then the accident and all is turned on it's head.

very well written! and many thanks for writing it for us!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Absolutely loved this. I really liked how you delved into the aftermath of the accident and the character studies. Very beautifully written. And my thanks to PhantamEmpress for her generosity! :D

P.S. Is this a one-shot or multi-chapter fic?
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3