Reviews for The Runaway
DutchGirl01 chapter 21 . 4/5/2012
Great chapter, hope Edward runs after her?
DutchGirl01 chapter 20 . 12/2/2011
Another strong chapter, great work as always.
jansails chapter 18 . 1/18/2011
Since the summary stated:

This story starts right after Edward saves Bella from the van. In this story the Cullen's left to protect their anonymity.

I thought the personality & nature of the characters would be intact as you were taking the original & diverting it at the point of the accident.

Imagine my surprise when I learned Bella had gone from being a shy, introverted, self sacrificing young teen to a bold, potty mouthed, self sabotaging, pleasure/thrill seeker.

I wasn't very happy with this 180 degree personality turn Bella took as I thought how does Bella lose her core values so easily?

Given losing her mother & being sexually assaulted greatly changed Bella, but I'm surprised it did not make her more reclusive, afraid of others, particularly avoiding physical contact or relationships with men.

But, I have enjoyed the story & with the birth of Ryland, Bella began to resume some of the personality & nature she had before her mother's death.

Bella's still self sabotaging in some ways & I wish she could understand continuing that line of behavior insures it affects & colors Ryland's world as well.

Edward will have to be exceptionally patient withe Bella.

I'm very interested to learn what these other 'lies & fallacies' Bella hints at are?

jansails/jan2
twihardacctant chapter 18 . 1/18/2011
What a great story! Your Bella is so wounded and self deprecating...I love the idea of Edward with a pre-schooler. I hope you have chance to continue this story because I am dying to know what her big secret is...
annagardner11 chapter 18 . 1/17/2011
congratulations How far alon love this story
teambellaedward chapter 15 . 9/27/2010
that was cool :)
miki natsuko chapter 14 . 8/30/2010
cute chapter, cant wait for the next one. update soon please.
EverlastingMuse chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
good!
miki natsuko chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
this chapter is so cute, i cant wait for the next chapter, keep up with the great work. update soon
EverlastingMuse chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
sweet!
MissRisa chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
the song the freshman is a tru story about a groupie the band used and "shared" she fell in love with more than one of them and they pushed her away. when she tried to fix things they pushed her away again. she commited suicide and they wrote the song out of guilt because they may or may not have been the cause of her death. its a sad song :/
MissRisa chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
that was what i like to calll an "awww moment"! that was so cute at the end! please update soon im dying to read the next chapter! i promise to read and review asap if you update :)

Marisa
miki natsuko chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
yay he is spending time with Ryland but i do wonder will bella be turned in this. i cant wait to find out. keep up with the great work and update soon please
EverlastingMuse chapter 12 . 7/17/2010