Reviews for Dare To Dream
maserati chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
OMG! I so didn't want this story to end so abruptly! Therefore...I'm alerting it, JUST in case it goes on. Hint, hint :)
murgatroid-98 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
One-shot be danged, I'd like to see more.
LovelyLoner7 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This shiz is awesome! You must continue!
qtgirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Oh man you should totally continue this...
3wolfz chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
oh shit! You have to continnue! I know it is a one-shot story, but you have poke the bear to much and i want more. Amazing writing, and wonderfful creation on the sookie stakehouse universe, increadiable! i am so happy, Thank you, thank you:)
Shebella chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This was one of the best weekly oneshots ever! Please continue, just one more? Tell us what happens when Eric finds out Pam turned Sookie or maybe she doesn't Eric stops her. I don't know, I just want more :) !
Karen072290 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
luv this story! thank you for writing it! i know its a one shot but w/ a cliffhanger i cant help but wonder what happened next! you are a talented writer and it would be exciting to see where the story goes from here! please please please continue!
justafan2111 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Great one-shot, though I wish it wasn't. I really thought she would change to the red dress and ask Eric to change her but the surprise of Pam was great.
FairyTwinMom chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
That was really good, sad but sweet. I know it's a one shot, but I would love it if you continued it. Thanks!
Glorificus 001 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
OMGZ please don't let that be the end of the story i wanna know what happens next! lol like does Pam finish turning her or does Eric come in looking for Sookie and stops it or like takes over were he made Pam stop - i don't know but i really liked the story and wanna read more you did a great job with it D i love all your stories that i've read so please continue with the amazing work D XX
ladychrysanthemum chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
OMG! I was crying and aching when they made love in the car (I'm so predictable). Loved Eric's reaction to their love-making. The message from beyond was cute. It made the quote in the beginning make sense. I did not see Pam coming, but makes total sense.

The pacing was bit a quick (it's short story, after all), but overall, everything showed up at the right time. So when the end came, it came up fast and good!
charhamblin chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
OMG! This cannot be the end! She chose Eric. What was Pam thinking. Oh tell me this was not a one shot.
sluggysmom chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
No way! I was shocked by the ending - especially since she chose Eric!

Excellent story - I wish you would continue though!
meadowslark chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Oh man, wow! I know this is a one-shot, but I'm a sucker (no pun intended) for turning-Sookie stories. It would be marvelous if you continued ;]
onefee27 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
That was so good. I know for the One-shot challenge you are not supposed to continue the story, but you should so continue this. It would be even better with some more chapters.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »