Reviews for Sleepless Night
Cute... :D
Lady Deviance chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Lol that was funny
stevenxmaylover chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
thats what i want to do is kill you! you go and make me think that she was going to tell him she lved him but then you go and say may took the kings rock from the boy steven gave it to! agh! man and i was looking foward to it too! next time promise you'll make one with them telling each other hiw they feel at least 3 chapters plz! ;)
PandaLove98 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
LOL XD You're such a troll
LoonyTuned chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
WHAT

but-I thought-

WAIT WHY DID HE LOOK SAD? DOES HE KNOT LIKE HER BACK?

*drowns in despair*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
O my gods. I was not expecting that XD
But that was pure perfection
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Lol! That was hilarious! (Not sure if I Spelled that right) I was, and I guess Daigo was too, expecting her to confess to something different! Lol! You NEED to make another fanfiction! PLEASE!
becksterRES chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Omg. Just omg. That JUST happened. Oh my gosh. XD Great story, you really had me in suspense! Until next time!
Volcarona chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was hilarious! XD I was NOT expecting that ending-and yet it all makes SENSE, and it's all PERFECT. XD
surfgemini chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hahah I was thinking of something else entirely!
NeonRaccoon chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
*gets my battle axe* WELP. D: MEH! XD
Sweet Monoxide chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
LOL! I don't know if I want to say I'm disappointed that there was no romance, because that was just hilarious! Especially the ending..I can see this happening in the anime.

Yah know, this made me think about those small parts/stories in the game where I wished they'd actually follow up on, just like when we had the Kings Rock.

Again fantastic!
Charles Grey chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Okay I admit I lost the game X'D. Well at least this surprise doesn't lead to troll things~

Anyway, still amusing story to read :D
Platinum Daylight chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh May -.-'' she chickened out...lol I nwould have done the same thing. Is this whats called a fluff? If it is its pretty good anyways. This was pretty creative to use more irony and less shippyness I faved this :3
Mistrelia of the Ice chapter 1 . 9/27/2011