Reviews for Sleepless Night
LOL XD You're such a troll
LoonyTuned chapter 1 . 3/24
WHAT

but-I thought-

WAIT WHY DID HE LOOK SAD? DOES HE KNOT LIKE HER BACK?

*drowns in despair*
O my gods. I was not expecting that XD
But that was pure perfection
Lol! That was hilarious! (Not sure if I Spelled that right) I was, and I guess Daigo was too, expecting her to confess to something different! Lol! You NEED to make another fanfiction! PLEASE!
becksterRES chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Omg. Just omg. That JUST happened. Oh my gosh. XD Great story, you really had me in suspense! Until next time!
Volcarona chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was hilarious! XD I was NOT expecting that ending-and yet it all makes SENSE, and it's all PERFECT. XD
jeweledfroots chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hahah I was thinking of something else entirely!
NeonRaccoon chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
*gets my battle axe* WELP. D: MEH! XD
Sweet Monoxide chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
LOL! I don't know if I want to say I'm disappointed that there was no romance, because that was just hilarious! Especially the ending..I can see this happening in the anime.

Yah know, this made me think about those small parts/stories in the game where I wished they'd actually follow up on, just like when we had the Kings Rock.

Again fantastic!
Charles Grey chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Okay I admit I lost the game X'D. Well at least this surprise doesn't lead to troll things

Anyway, still amusing story to read :D
Platinum-Daylight chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh May -.-'' she chickened out...lol I nwould have done the same thing. Is this whats called a fluff? If it is its pretty good anyways. This was pretty creative to use more irony and less shippyness I faved this :3
Mistrelia of the Ice chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
My reaction: ...wait...what the fuck? Oh my god XDDDDDD Loved it
The NN chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Hahaha so hilarious xD, amazing fic :9, sequel please! xD, bye!
reijiyamato chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
LOL Nice fic :)) XD
ghostlysky chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
...I was so eagerly hoping for a 'I love you'. I'm sure Steven too. How could you do this to me? To him? D':